Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well then

Go down 
+3
asuna
Zero
NobelKeit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiritigaya
Starter Player
Kiritigaya

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 am

hello then i'm kiritigaya, i am certainly honored to see you take part of this and hope u have a wonderful time

Last edited by Kiritigaya on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read the post wrong (sometimes i suk at reading like i forget words thats y i read manga))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 am

AH! welcome I'm not usually up at this hour but any help will be gladly accepted <3 ty for joining
Back to top Go down
Ryilin
Starter Player
Ryilin

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Hello everyone! I've just joined today and SAO has peeked my interest and seemed like a fun RP to be apart of.

I'm a veteran Rp'er and I'd be glad to help you all in the terms of your site. I'm very familiar with Fourmotion. Very Happy

I hope we can get a long fine and I look forward to being here.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 pm

ugh there's a limit to private messages until you post so many topics but hop on the chat box and I can answer any and everything. The pm restriction is set so people don't spam
Back to top Go down
Light
Starter Player
Light

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Im Light, im semi new to rping, but im a huge fan of SAO. I gotta few questions tho. Apparently im a Pker, tho i want to be a beater, tho it wont let me change it. Also, when you say skills, do you mean sword skills, or do you also mean other skills like cooking and tracking? Oh, and also it wont let me send pms, which is why im asking here lol. Its nice to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome! I'm the not-really-active-but-active Beater of the group, Hirru. We have a Kirito... somewhere. Dunno where he is. Anyway, thanks for coming along. We're still a work in progress, but that doesn't stop a good role-play. You can start where ever you wish. Looking forward to RPing with ya. Don't worry, we don't bite hard.
Back to top Go down
asuna
Starter Player
asuna

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   well then  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello I'm Asuna, it's not my real name, i just like asuna from the anime sword art online, hence why i'm on this forum, i feel if i was going to try a role-play it would be one involving SAO, i am new to role-playing as it didn't really intrest me to much but maybe one with SAO as the base would be better seen as it has a game concept as well, at least it seems like it has more to do.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Nice welcome I'm the admin/owner of this site. Things are still in the work here so it'll be a lot of changing around. Please do us the favor and tell your friends who like SAO about this site as well <3. Enjoy your stay as well.

Zero
Back to top Go down
NobelKeit
Starter Player

well then  Empty
PostSubject: well then    well then  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm assuming this is where I introduce myself as I know no one on this site.

I think someone linked me but other wise then that I don't know why I'm here. I mean besides RPing but yeah. Embarassed

anywaysss hi.

I hope I get along with the very few members on here for now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well then  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then    well then  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: