Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beggining of Yurito's nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YuritoKazutoYuki
Starter Player

The beggining of Yurito's nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beggining of Yurito's nightmare   The beggining of Yurito's nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm

* he gets to weapon and grabs a one handed sword he leaves the rest for everyone else * now I can go hunting if I play my cards right I might be able to get a few levels before the others find the quest * he smiles and hurries to the fields to hunt boars * ha this slime enemies should help me grind without an issue
Back to top Go down
YuritoKazutoYuki
Starter Player

The beggining of Yurito's nightmare Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of Yurito's nightmare   The beggining of Yurito's nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:50 pm

*Yurito walked towards the board field watching the world he knew it was fake but to him it felt so real he had know about the beta test and had acquired many information he ran towards the weapons he knew about trying to keep people from noticing him*
Back to top Go down

The beggining of Yurito's nightmare
Page 1 of 1