Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys im New Here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katshiro Musashi
Starter Player

Hey guys im  New Here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys im New Here.   Hey guys im  New Here. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello everybody so i would like to ask gow to make a character and get it approved for the Role play and when they or it takes place because this is my first time Roleplaying on a forum because i have a name And i have a weapon unique to him called the devils blade. ( A Rare demonic Drop katana).
And a sword skill called "Daemons Wrath" which makes the blade catch fire while causing 8oo damage And has a chance to deal fire damage of 15 points per second for 6 seconds)
Back to top Go down

Hey guys im New Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: