Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Newcomer has Appeared!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
Starter Player
Light

A Newcomer has Appeared! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer has Appeared!   A Newcomer has Appeared! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

glad to have you onboard mate, looking forward to rping with you
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer has Appeared!   A Newcomer has Appeared! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Rofl welcome I'm the all seeing eye of this site Zero. I'm glad you decided to join us and already you crack me up big time hehe. I just love people who make me laugh. I don't know what type of rper I am other then more or less a free-stylist kind. I love SAO so much I made this site in hopes it would become active so any ideas you have are gladly welcomed and will be taken into consideration. Anyways enjoy your stay if you want to catch me I'll be on the chat box at times if you need to contact me. Enjoy the site and have fun ^^

Zero
Back to top Go down
Lee_Tauroneo
Starter Player
Lee_Tauroneo

PostSubject: A Newcomer has Appeared!   A Newcomer has Appeared! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greetings one and all and everyone that isn't placed into one of the two that I have stated. I can be called Lee. You can call me Lee or whatever other approved nickname comes to mind! I have been around for some time in the worlds of Role Playing, from Bleach to Naruto to Ragnarok to dot Hack. I enjoy almost all kinds of music, my favorite games are Skyrim but Mass Effect takes priority over all games too myself but that is my personal opinion.

I love Gin Ichimaru of Bleach, Alucard of Hellsing, Rock Lee of Naruto, and Heavyarms of Gundam Wing. I play an online game named Ragnarok Online and have played many of the dot Hack games which is greatly close to Sword Art Online. I greatly enjoy RPing in almost any sense but their are the occasional ones that I just can't rightly get into. I love meeting Role Players that have a sense of what they are doing or at least willing to learn. Oh, have I mentioned how awesome I am? I am the pinnacle of awesome, it flows through my veins and it literally pours from me. I am its source and just being around me can make you awesome or possibly more awesome.

I list myself as an A Rank TRPGer and have just recently started to get into watching SAO and I find that it would be an EXCELLENT RP and thus how I decided to join this site....that and it was closest to the top when I typed it in Google. Luck of the draw and it wins for you! I'm open to help in anyway that I can for I am good at many things and seeing as there are a few things that look like they need fixin round these parts, I and open for almost anything.

Well, if you actually read all that...I guess you can reply now ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer has Appeared!   A Newcomer has Appeared! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Newcomer has Appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: