Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality or nightmare(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the sun was seen rising into the morning sky in some wilderness area. The birds the sky the very breeze in this area was all nothing but a figment of ones imagination. All composed of data and coding. But to those in this virtual world it had become their nightmare reality. A rock was seen skipping across the river as someone sat at the edge of it. Another sleepless night had overcome Zero thanks to horrific repeating nightmares he refused to sleep very long and woke up hours prior.

Staring at his reflection in the water Zero just wondered how it had come to this. Two years of hell watching the people around him die and yet he himself could not even escape this hell through doing that. Standing up he looked around. He just grabbed his weapons and carried on walking. He didn't know if he could even take the front lines anymore. For every floor cleared the mobs became more viscous and more deadly. And then more death came.

Seeing a village up ahead he headed on to it and wondered why he didn't bother going to an inn the night before. He had over abundance of money and yet never spent it aside from getting an occasional repair. Walking over the bridge the thing suddenly rattled as it was rickety. Zero was forced to grab the ropes as it wobbled and showed signs of about to collapse. And the wind did not help.

As karma would have it there was a loud crack and Zero tried to run to the other side but agility and speed was not his strong points and he fell into the small river with a loud yell and splash. A few other people nearby just looked and laughed carrying on as he heaved himself out of the water.

People were always like that too cruel to care since they either had lost their minds or gave into not fighting at all. As he climbed onto the other side Zero was grateful he didn't lose anything as he took off his coat wringing it out.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Boneyard detectors? I might be able to shoot them with my bow befor they get in range, same with the Graveyard detectors, you would just have to take the damage while I take them out. It all really depends on you being able to keep them distracted. My arrows of light would probably do bonus damage against darkness creatures, considering my arrows are made of pure light. Though im only Level 61, I probably will be one shotted if they manage to land a hit. You will need to make sure they dont land a single hit on me. I still have little health as it is."

"Oh did you guys already have breakfast? I could make something if you want, as long as the proper equipment is here."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Today's initial plans was to check the next dungeon but I'm reluctant to do so due to the lack of people in here." Zero pulled up a map that moment and said, "Floor 79's dungeon I cleared out half already myself before I was forced to pull out due to other people coming in. I refuse to let myself be seen." "Jeez man are you beast or what?" Asked Lance. "I'm only level 89 and even so those monsters would knock you two flat. Mostly Graveyard Detectors and a bunch of other bone heads in there. The mobs are of darkness element and will drain your hp by using something called bleed or leech. So if we do go stock up on potions." Said Zero pulling up various screen shots of the monsters he took. Lance looked over his shoulder and said, "They look pretty fearsome are they ranged or melee?" "Boneyard detectors are ranged and have a high aggro range and Graveyard Detectors are the ones that use that bleed skill." Said Zero.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Ichiro looked up "What... wait.... Ahhh! Sorry! Sorry! I didnt mean to, honest!" Ichiro looked up at Saber "And it kinda did taste like cream soda... But there seemed to be something missing... Hmm all well! So what are we going to do?" He said as he pulled out his bow.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

By the time morning came Zero had stayed there the whole night. He sighed as Ichiro spent most the night slumped against his shoulder drooling. Saber laughed and said, "He really is just a kid I admit he's got guts to fight out like the rest of us though." Zero sighed and said, "He saved my ass back in that town before we came across you two. No that I needed it but I had six pkers on me. He took them out like it was nothing." Looking he saw Ichiro was waking up. "Hey get up and stop drooling on me kid that';s disgusting." Said Zero.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Ichiro put the bow in his inventory, he was far to sleepy, and it was the only way for someone to not steal it. He yawned and said "Ya... You do that.... Im tired....." He fell asleep about ten seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:51 pm

"Knock yourself out kid." Said Saber drinking the rest straight from the bottle. Though her hand reached out and she caught a bow that went flying her way. Blinking she gave it back to Ichiro and said, "Here you go kid." Zero came walking up with Lance. "So you still disbanding the guild Lance..." Asked Saber softly. "No I'm going to take Zero's advice and be a hard ass. According to him I'm far too nice so people will walk all over me..." Said Lance. He then hopped on the table Saber and Ichiro were sitting at.

"Listen up everyone I have an announcement to make! Number one I will make this clear this is my guild and what I say goes! If you don't like it get the heck out and leave now! Number two we may have a couple people joining us very soon! I ask that you best treat them all with respect or your rear is out the door! Anymore fights I'll expel the people involved personally! Everyone understand!" Said Lance.

When no one responded Zero who stood behind Lance went to draw his sword and everyone was fast to say. "Yes sir!!" Lance hopped down and said, "Good now that's over with our next goal is to recruit as much as possible and build our forces again. I don't accept slackers either."
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Ichiro sat in his chair looking annoyed "He had better return it. I know people." Ichiro then took the mug of Cream Soda and added a pinch of blue dust and began to drink. "Before you ask, its sleeping powder, im really tired ok? In this internment its very hard to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Ichiro was clobbered across his head by Zero and his bow taken from him. "Saber hold him." Said Zero grabbing the kid by his collar. "Get him out of here Ichiro you'll get your weapon back once I'm done talking to Lance. It's to teach you a lesson about trying to solve things using violence." Saber then lifted the shocked kid up and carried him out the door closing. Dumping him in a chair out in the now clean guild hall. Saber set a mug in front of him she popped open a bottle and poured him a glass saying, "Try some of this it's just like cream soda in the real world." She poured herself some out of the same bottle and gulped it down. "Ah that's good stuff." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Ichiro pulled back an arrow on his bow with a gleam in his eyes." You better have a good reason for making us come here. A lot of people have made me angr. None of them have the courage to come within 2 floors as me."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Saber laughed and said, "Tough little munchkin aren't you?" Grabbing a shield along the way she said, "Both you stay back because something is bound to come flying at us the moment I open the door." She went to a door and opened it. Just as she claimed a vase came flying at her and she blocked it with her shield as it shattered on it.

"Go away!! I can't take you people anymore if you want me to quit as your guild leader then you got what you wanted!!" Lance was heard yelling. "Relax Lance its me and they came." Said Saber softly. "Just send them away I give up..." Said Lance. "Hm some guild leader you are you're just like the fools in your hall. A quitter after all." Said Zero.

Lance shot an angry look at Zero and stood up saying, "Take that back!!" "No because it's true. You dragged us out here and now you're sending us away? A coward is all I see." Said Zero calmly.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

"Oww.... You dont have to be so rough!" Ichiro said as he rubbed his neck. You didnt have to teleport so fast. I didn't even get a chance to to grab my gear. Luckthe way SAO works I can just grab it out of my inventory again."

Sliding his hand across the air, the menu appeared and Ichiro acsessed his inventory taking out his cloak and put it on, he took his bow and slung it across his back.

"One of the guildies try and tuch my bow, they will fas a wrath stronger than any monster" Ichiro said evilly.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:42 pm

"They want us to come to their guild hall today. It seems there's been a huge debate about Lance being their leader still. Saber is about to beat some heads in so he told us to come ASAP." He closed the pm and said, "Let's go now and you don't have to be afraid if anything funny happens I'll handle it."

Grabbing the kid by his shirt collar Zero pulled out a teleport stone saying, "Teleport Algade." After that they vanished and appeared within the town. Zero followed the map he had been given. He swung open the doors to the guild hall only to duck as a mug whizzed over his head. it seemed a small brawl had broken out between the two people in the place and they were fist fighting each other. Saber was trying to keep them apart.

But when Zero flashed forward and drew his sword he cut the table they were on straight in half and they both fell over with a crash. The others who were yelling all froze and Zero said, "Everyone pull yourself together! Is this how a guild is to act! You people call yourself front liners yet all I see are a bunch of idiotic morons who fight like babies! Now clean this mess up and tell me where Lance is!"

"Huh who the hell are you! You got a lot of nerve barking orders at us tough guy!" Said one man. Though Zero threw his Kodachi at the guy and it whipped past the guy cutting his face before sticking into the wall. "That wasn't a suggestion! This is why I hate guilds because the people bail when things get tough! Now get to work everyone or I'll be hanging you off the building!"

Everyone quickly got to work cleaning up after that and Saber just stood there her mouth open in shock. "Wow that's some guts you got there Zero. Lance hid himself after the fight broke out. He's been under so much pressure it's been putting him in tears. I think he locked himself in his office. Did you bring the kid with you?" Asked Saber. Zero walked over and grabbed Ichiro and pushed him along and followed after Saber.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Ichiro is just finishing up "Well,*He swallowed* If you wanted to you could help without joining the guild. If you want to you can join, but if you do I'm coming too." He stood up. "Though im not sure I want them coming to my house..."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 pm

"Thoughtful thinking but listen Ichiro.... The creator never said what would happen if your nerve gear failed on its own. What if it does and it does fry me? I'm kinda scared of the outcome but at the same time if it doesn't and I wake up. That's the first thing I'll be doing. It's been a year of me hearing outside noises which is why I'm so stressed." Said Zero as he finished eating. A pm window popped up in front of him and he opened it.

He sighed saying, "What you said earlier about being reluctant to join a guild because of the threat of being pked or having things stolen. I just got a pm here from that Lance dude he seems to be pleading for us to join at this point. Says here he took a huge hit last boss floor and lost thirty members ten to causes of death and twenty left calling him a non suitable leader and this happened three days ago. Just because you're worried about me doesn't mean you shouldn't join them. I'm thinking about it at this point..."
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

"If it's failing then perhaps you can get out of here. Once you are on the outside you could find a way to free us inside the game. But then again, it might take a while for it to fail..."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm

"I wonder... if I'll even make it.. I think my nerve gear is failing Ichiro... I never told anyone this but every so often I can hear my own heart beating. The thing is it sounds like it's coming from all around me.. It's loud and resonating like a war drum as a given example." Said Zero as he ate some more.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Well im not one to judge so they can think whatever they want. Alot of people would be jealous, they live every day in fear of dying. Though I'm sure one day, we will be able to leave this world." Ichiro seemed to become distant, thinking about what would happen when he escaped the game.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Zero's hand tightened on his fork that moment as his head lowered. "If it only it were a curse... Maybe then I'd be dead at this point..." He then glanced out the window and said, "I'm only twenty five at this point and time. I was a college graduate from the university of Okinawa. My grades are what got me a job in this game. When I was told I was selected to be a GM for this game three years ago. I never felt so happy in my life I finally reached my dream. I was there when Sword Art was being developed...I watched this game be made into what we see around us. But my love for games turned into a nightmare.

Two years ago the creator told us we were all trapped here and my GM abilities were taken away from me. I remember hearing it and the first thought I had. What the hell is he thinking has he gone mad. Is he really going to do this to everyone. My idol had literally trapped us in this nightmare. It was three months after that I was attacked by something that should have killed me but it didn't. That's when my so called curse as you called it began... Since then I haven't been able to die." Said Zero softly.

He looked at Ichiro and said, "The mental strain is what kills me the most. I nearly lost what sanity I had at this point thus I put myself into seclusion and refused to get near others. They judged me because of something I had no control over.."
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

"Oh this? Its a drop from wild boars found in alot of places" "The sauce it made up of about ten different spices, And the potatos I grew in my garden" He used his fork to point out the window."Its really nothing to the dishes you can make in this game, its one of the most basic dishes. If you dont want to talk about your, lets just say curse then you dont have to."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Zero sat down and said, "No I don't though the one called Saber just sent be an apology pm saying she didn't mean to bring up any painful memories for me. She sounded desperate. She said I could be our only hope for everyone to escape this game. I don't know if I want that burden though I have enough on my shoulders at the fact I'm unable to die." He took a bite of his food and his eyes went wide. Eating it down practically in under a minute he said, "This taste it's so familiar. It's like real beef. How did you manage this Ichiro. After having that bread for so damn long this is I can't explain it."
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Ichiro replied "If you say so" and smiled. He began to put his stew in the oven.He said to himself "How long was stew again... Oh yes! 25......" He began to cook the stew.

Ichiro looked over at Zero "So do you know those people? I personally try to avoid guilds because they are usually traps to try and PK me, or to stal my stuff."

The oven went off. "Oh!It's ready!" Ichiro set out silverware and bowls. He then put the pot of stew and a few other dishes on the table."Here we are! Help yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Zero caught off guard when he was ported with Ichiro to his home sighed and said, "You didn't have to do that I would have brushed them off myself." He sat down though a pm window appeared in front of him. Opening it he saw it was from Saber and he sighed.

He read it over silently to himself and saw it was more or less an apology from her if she brought up some bad memories. After that he just used one hand to type back a message as he said, "I'll eat anything so don't go out of your way to make something elaborate." He sent the pm he was typing back and then got a friend request. Accepting that he just leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Ichiro quickly reacted by saying, "I'm sorry not interested!" as if talking to a telemarketer. He then quickly used a teleport crystal to teleport Himself and Zero to Ichiro's house.

Ichiro threw his robe and bow onto the couch."Hey are you Ok?" He asked quickly. "Im not going even going to ask, They seem to have struck a nerve so its probably better to leave it be"
"You Hungry?" Asked Ichiro as he began to cook up some stew.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Zero stopped and looked at Ichiro. "You know... you're an odd one kid.. I said you're better of not associating yourself with me. But I guess I can accept this for now.." He confirmed the friend request and carried on though stopped when he saw two more people approaching him and Ichiro. "I've already dealt with enough pk people today. State your business or just leave us alone." Said Zero about to draw his sword.

The woman who stood there with the spear wielder said, "Relax will you Mr paranoid. We're interested in your little archer buddy is all." "For what purpose and it better be a good reason." Said Zero. "Jeez all business aren't you we're looking to recruit him into our guild is all. My name is Saber and this is Lance our guild leader." Said the woman elbowing the male who stood there. "Have fun with that I'm not one for guilds if you're looking to recruit me as well." Said Zero pulling his hand away from his sword.

"Hey we know your secret." Said Saber and Zero froze. "Front line Zero several eye witness say on the last floors boss battle they swear they saw your HP bar go back up the moment it hit danger zone. You weren't taking any potions and it happened four times. The fact is that's some glitch you got on yourself. And it can be useful for helping us escape this hell hole." Said Saber.

"Shut up!" Zero suddenly snapped. He was shaking as he said, "It's not a glitch it's something I've been stuck with since the day we've been trapped here. There's nothing worse then living and watching the people around you drop and die.... I wish I was among the dead right now. I want to die! Anything to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Ichiro watched Zero for a few seconds, and when Zero was leaving Ichiro yelled "Hey wait up!" He snapped his fingers and the light arrows shattered into millions of light particles. Ichiro slung his Bow again onto his back and began to swim across the river. When he got across he sent Zero a friend request, and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Zero just stood there shocked seeing the arrows whip out of nowhere. Of course the first guy Ichiro had nailed took an antidote and lunged at Zero. Though Zero's kodachi went right into the guys stomach. Before he killed him he tossed him into the river and said, "I'll spare your pitiful life so you best not mess with me anymore." He sheathed his short sword and sighed. Though suddenly he went rigid and fell to his knees holding his head. Shaking he said, "Not again.... no... please just make it stop." Tears streamed down his face and whatever happened had passed seconds after that. He was trying to catch his breath now. Standing up slowly he walked to the river and washed off his face before attempting to head up to the village.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:01 pm

As Ichiro saw what was happening he quickly ran as fast as he could and ove into the river.As he swam across he saw what they were trying to do, and Ichiro muttered under his breath, "Not on my watch."

As he reached the other side he pulled out his bow and drew back the string. Particles of light quickly formed becoming an arrow of pure light. Ichiro put a small bit of stun powder on the arrow and began to take aim.
As soon as he let go of the arrow it pierced the neck of the Red Player who was attacking Zero. He soon let fly two more arrows piercing the necks of another two red players.

The remaining red players were furious and quickly began to ignore zero and swim across the river. Ichiro shouted " The worst possible move on your part." Three more arrows were sent into the air hitting the remaining red players in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Zero just looked at him and said, "I'll be fine... you're better off not associating with me now if you'll excuse me..." He climbed up the bank and reached the top replacing his coat putting it back on. He was about to continue walking when he saw a group approach from behind him. They were talking and laughing amongst each other but he knew immediately by their red names that they were trouble.

The area had cleared out quite fast fairly as people retreated into the safe zone Zero on the other hand just turned to head back into the forest. He didn't start unnecessary battles unless he was attacked. Walking past the group he did not make eye contact nor even care to hear what they were saying. A hand rested on his shoulder and the male who was in charge of the group had stopped him. "Can I help you?" Asked Zero in a calm tone but it was easy to hear the coldness in his voice.

"Oh we got a gutsy one here you guys. You got a lot of balls to be standing out here alone. Why is it that you don't run into the safe area with the rest of those cowards?" He asked Zero. "If I were to run then I'd never belong on the front lines to begin with. Now please carry on and let me go on my way." Said Zero.

Though when they all drew weapons Zero said, "Things can never go easy can they? You'll be sorry if you mess with me?" Said Zero as he drew his Kodachi. They all busted out laughing. "You're seriously thinking you can take us on with that! Don't make me laugh!!" Yelled the group leader lunging at Zero who blocked his attack and skidded back.

A full blown fight had broke out and they all kept going for Zero who dodged every last one of their attacks. "Stop moving!" Yelled one guy as he lunged an missed. "Now why would I do that?" Asked Zero still dodging them.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Ichiro scowled at the poeple who laughed at zero as Ichiro sling the bow on his back. He walked over to zero asking, "Are you alright?" He began attempting to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

As the sun was seen rising into the morning sky in some wilderness area. The birds the sky the very breeze in this area was all nothing but a figment of ones imagination. All composed of data and coding. But to those in this virtual world it had become their nightmare reality. A rock was seen skipping across the river as someone sat at the edge of it. Another sleepless night had overcome Zero thanks to horrific repeating nightmares he refused to sleep very long and woke up hours prior.

Staring at his reflection in the water Zero just wondered how it had come to this. Two years of hell watching the people around him die and yet he himself could not even escape this hell through doing that. Standing up he looked around. He just grabbed his weapons and carried on walking. He didn't know if he could even take the front lines anymore. For every floor cleared the mobs became more viscous and more deadly. And then more death came.

Seeing a village up ahead he headed on to it and wondered why he didn't bother going to an inn the night before. He had over abundance of money and yet never spent it aside from getting an occasional repair. Walking over the bridge the thing suddenly rattled as it was rickety. Zero was forced to grab the ropes as it wobbled and showed signs of about to collapse. And the wind did not help.

As karma would have it there was a loud crack and Zero tried to run to the other side but agility and speed was not his strong points and he fell into the small river with a loud yell and splash. A few other people nearby just looked and laughed carrying on as he heaved himself out of the water.

People were always like that too cruel to care since they either had lost their minds or gave into not fighting at all. As he climbed onto the other side Zero was grateful he didn't lose anything as he took off his coat wringing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality or nightmare(Private)   Reality or nightmare(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality or nightmare(Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: Sword Art Online :: Misty Forest-
Jump to: