Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi...I guess...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruto
Starter Player
Haruto

Hi...I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi...I guess...   Hi...I guess... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello Yume, good to see new faces in the writing roleplaying world. From the sound of it, you're not the only new person in this hobby, or at least on this site so chin up. Smile Some things I can tell you right now is that spelling can be paramount in keeping people's immersion in the story you're making so always remember that Spell-Check is your friend. (When it works that is, then you go into MS Word for REAL spell-checking.) I haven't checked yet and you might have already made your character but I hope to see her/him soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

Hi...I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Hi...I guess...   Hi...I guess... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 am

Um Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole rp thing really so you might have to be a little patient with me...Well anyway it looks like fun so I can't wait to start Smile
Back to top Go down

Hi...I guess...
Page 1 of 1