Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good to meet you all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

Good to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good to meet you all   Good to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey there welcome to the site(Sorry I've been late to respond) I saw your character profile and absolutely love the details on it. Oh btw I added you to Yahoo perhaps when you catch up in SAO anime you can do an RP with me? Anyways welcome to the site enjoy your stay ^

Zero
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Starter Player
Haruto

Good to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Good to meet you all   Good to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Hello boys and girls. Please excuse me if that seems a bit presumptuous of me, I get the feeling I might be the only member at the moment over the age of 20 so pardon me if I sound like the old geezer here. I suppose you could say I've played a few writing RPs like this, probably around the same age as all of you (13-14 years old at the time, nearly a decade ago for me actually). I will also say that while I'm not entirely up-to-date yet with SAO (been watching up to Episode 7 ATM) that I fell in love with the universe very quickly but I suppose that's what happens when you were already a fan of such anime/manga/games like .hack (original and G.U.) and Digimon Tamers and the like. I'll be making my own character soon enough, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, sometime within the week (though I'll be out of touch between the 22 all the way to New Years, taking a vacation those weeks.)

I'm not bragging or anything but if you guys and girls have questions on how to be a better roleplayer or ideas on how to make the site more appealing, just give me a whisper. Wink
Back to top Go down

Good to meet you all
Page 1 of 1