Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 am

for now just use what we have I'm trying to figure some things out to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Buriii
Starter Player

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Also, Im wondering if there would be a second character template for the Alfheim online stuff or do I have to add it in?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

Cannon characters are allowed but don't create profiles for them. There's no point. The character creation board is for OC's only.
Back to top Go down
Buriii
Starter Player

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Disregard that! I do have a question that needs to be answered and I'm not going to create a new thread.

I'm wondering if this site allows Cannon characters. I think I saw one created but I don't know if that's okay. I haven't really seen character creation rules anywhere.. So could I just get a small briefing on what is allowed and what isn't?
Back to top Go down
Buriii
Starter Player

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

What is the post requirement for private messages, Because I have some questions and it would be easier to discuss through there?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 am

If you scrolled down there's a chat box for this specific reason hun and a questions board. I stopped that because people can join and just steal members for their own sites that way.
Back to top Go down
Buriii
Starter Player

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am

Its not everyday I decide to do something like this, But there was something I noticed. When I attempted to reply to someone VIA PM'ing. I was stopped by a 'post limit'. When on a site like this I would advise against post limits on things that could be considered a necessity like communication. As you know. The world has different time zones and that makes it difficult to ask questions about the site. A first time forum goer or someone relatively new might have many questions. Having a certain requirement is a hindrance.

just some input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: Questions&Comments-
Jump to: