Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Void(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"Sorry sorry... was trying to think outside the box." Lao said to Saber. "Hmmm... 10 each group. That can most deffenetly work." he said as he got up. "anyone got some Healing potions also... I'm running on out... I got like 10 left."

Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

"Lao you are not putting my sister in that boss room!" Yelled Saber furiously as Lance was holding her back. "Easy does it it was just a suggestion and very sucky one. Lao we're only sending thirty in. If it's a full guild wipe who will help us. Three groups of ten people we'll spread out and switch out as needed. Saber will be giving the orders more then likely it'll be playing aggro between her and Zero the rest of us attack from the side lines. It's our best bet." Said Lance.

"A plan that quickly you sure this will work?" Asked Zero. "You offered up yourself but how you plan to keep it busy is what worries me. Every bar and a half Saber will need a health potion." Said Lance. "I'll use my sixteen hit combo every chance I can it's the only way I'll keep it or I can just run around either way it's the only way to do this."
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm

"You sound confident.. Zero." Lao said as he reviewed the data. "However... can Rose use her abilities to have her animals attack it too... any help will be great." He added thinking about the situation.

"Still this may be tough for 60 people. there any way we can get more people to join us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:44 pm

"Sixty members a lot of people left when we took a hard hit and lost a lot last floor..." Said Lance softly. "Saber would you be able to tank that thing?" Asked Zero a bit worried. "Three million health six bars total. I say every bar and a half I'd need to take an HP potion. But someone would have to decoy it so I could have enough time to shove one down quickly." Said Saber.

"I can do that it's better me then anyone actually dying." Said Zero softly. "You sure I mean your glitched yes but I'm more worried about your mental state then anything. Being face to face with that boss sure rattled you up earlier." Said Lance. "Trust me I got guts more so then you think. I was just caught off guard is all least now I know what to expect.." Said Zero giving a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Lao sat down thinking. "okay so its a hydra... and with what Zero told us it has 6 heads... this is only an assumption but we kill a head it heals it right back up... but the rest of its body is vulnerable. that I can say is our ticket to win... but 3 million? How many people do we have in this guild altogether?" he asked Lance the leader of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 am

"Sorry about that but Hydra! My god you're all going to die and I'll be left alone again like last time!" Said Zero sitting there shaking holding his face in his hands. "Relax Zero we can do this." Said Lance after he calmed down. "What the hell did you mean like last time you fool?" Asked Saber.

"Back when we were first trapped into this game I was in a group it was about maybe tenth floor or so and well... Everyone was prepared and we all went in to kill that floors boss... Everyone was killed except me...One by one I was forced to watch them all die. In the end I had to flee the dungeon." Said Zero.

"It wasn't your fault so don't go blaming yourself Zero. You didn't ask to be glitched the way you are. Now come on we have to head back now as Lao said and figure out how to beat this thing." Said Lance heaving him up. "Honestly you're too kind for your own good sometimes Lance..." Said Zero but the group headed on back after that.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Lao groaned as he looked at Zero. "You know... you are only a few more things away from pathetic." Lao said to Zero trying real hard not to be a jerk.

He heard what Saber and Lance said. "3... 3... 3 MILLION!" he yelled. "Lets head back to base... we need to strategize." Lao said hoping everyone would agree.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Zero had looked around though when the place lit up his face turned chalk white and he let out a startled yell. The boss itself was a huge dragon like creature with six heads. The name Hydra was seen and Zero bailed out so fast he mowed Lao over the two of them hitting the ground. Saber and Lance just stood there and looked at the enormous boss. "Six HP bars that's about a little over three million Hp..." Said Saber shaking. "There's no way... we can't fight this..." Said Lance and the two of them were fast to back out and the doors closed after they were back in the passage.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Lao just looked as he shook his head. "I swear Zero." he said as he stood up. "Nice to see you Saber... and thanks for the info." he said. He even smiled to Rose and patted her head. "Don't worry nothing will happen to you... I promise." Lao said.

Lao nodded to Zero as he went into the door and held his sword almost in a pray position, watching and waiting for Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Everyone seem to agree with that and all took a seat. Some of them either drinking some water or eating what little they could bring on them. "So humor me Lance how old are you in real life and what was your job?" Asked Zero.

"Well nothing too flashy I'm twenty eight and word as a bartender. So what about you how old are you and what did you do for a living?" Asked Lance. "I'm twenty two and was a computer technician. If I weren't trapped here I could easily hack the SAO mainframe and free everyone. But its impossible from the inside the game." Said Zero with a sigh.

After a good thirty minute wait a ruckus was heard down the corridor they were heading down toward and a pile of mobs went slamming into the wall bursting and vanishing. "Path to the boss room is clear. We need to go check it out and plan ahead we won't be fighting it today." Said Saber.

"The hell did you bulldoze down the wall or something you gorilla?" Asked Zero. Though his head was rammed into the wall by Saber who snapped saying, "Since you can't die you'll be checking the boss out for us four eyes!!!"

Zero yanked his head out of the wall and glared saying, "Fine I was going to offer anyways." They then headed down the clear path. Standing outside the dungeon boss doors Zero looked nervous but Lance and Saber swung open the doors and showed a pitch black area inside. Zero went and took a deep breath and slowly walked inside.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"I'm alright." he said as he swung his sword killing 3 in one go.

"Saber's got that much health... wow... I'm a balanced character... everything stat is balanced to my specifications." he said as he sheathed his sword and sat down.

"it'll do the group some good... rest while you can guys... believe me. ever boss fight is a different experience." he said to the group as he seemed to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

When they reached the guild hall introductions were made and Lance announced they were going to map out a dungeon on the current floor the next day.

When the next day finally came and as they entered the dungeon Zero was well prepared to have things go wrong, But oddly enough things seem to work out. Lance had three groups two people guarded front while two guarded the back and they cleared out the surrounding mobs. Zero felt obligated being bait for most the mobs and ended up guarding all three groups on his own.

"Zero don't overwork yourself I think everyone here can take a hit or two from these damn bone heads." Said Lance as he stabbed noxtouch skeleton through killing it in one blow." "I feel bad as it is I can't do much in the boss fight so let me least do this much." Said Zero.

"Alright but just don't overwork yourself. You might not be able to die due to your glitch but keeping up your stamina is also important. And Lao how you hanging in?" Asked Lance looking at him. Though a pm came through and Zero pulled up the window. "We halt here guys Saber is on her way in." He said. "Will she make it on her own?" Asked Zero.

"Yes she's a walking tank Zero. She has over twenty thousand HP." Said Lance. "Holy shit that much?" Asked Zero shocked.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Lao sighed. "I've seen this before... many people lose themselves to this nightmare. All we can do is hope." Lao said watching Saber and Rose walk away.

Lao followed Lance as he was deep in thought. He was still hesitant. Most guilds despised him but were things this desperate? It must have been if now things were getting bad.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Hold on you're actually taking beta players!? Lance you can't do this it'll wreck our re-" Saber said but was cut off when he held up his hand. "Saber... listen please.. We lost ten people on the last boss floor. We took a hard hit and need more people. I don't know what you have against beta testers but we're all human beings. Every day we spend here takes away from our lives in the real world and I refuse to die in a hospital bed." Said Lance.

Saber sighed and her head lowered. "Fine but still has it come that far? I didn't think we were this desperate. I want to live as much as the next person but I think I have to give up. I don't know how much more I can fight... I don't even know how you can handle it. I'll need some time to think and I'll tell you tomorrow. It isn't because you're inviting these two either. I've been thinking on this for a long time.." Said Saber walking off and disappearing.

"Hey.. you alright man?" Asked Zero wondering if Lance was going to spazz out over that. Though surprisingly the Lance kept level headed and said, "I will be fine and the choice is hers. I can't force people to stay with us and fight if they can't handle it anymore. Come with me our guild base is on floor twenty." Said Lance walking off.

"Man he has guts huh Lao. If this were the real world he'd have made a fine commander or something in the army." Said Zero. He then dashed to catch up with Lance.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Lao raised his eye brow a bit seeing Zero fly back as he rubbed his eyes. "I take it manners and treating women with respect was not one of your fortes." Lao said as he went to Zero and helped him up.

He then went to the others as he nodded to Saber and her sister. "Pleasure to see you again... despite the misunderstanding." he said as he looked to the guild master. "Your the first to actually ask me Lance. I thought my red letters and my reputation would make guilds steer clear of me." he added as held out his large sword.

"I'll join but only if you allow me to continue what I do... someone has to protect the innocent people. It may not be much... but it is at least one more life spared, at least in my eyes." Lao said.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:00 pm

"Why not join us then?" Asked a voice and someone came out from behind the trees wielding two long spears. Zero was up in a flash thinking it was another PK attempt. Though looking at the male he saw no hostility and sighed saying, "Sorry natural habit and it isn't polite to eaves drop." Though he was stabbed through and his HP bar cut half way and bounced back up.

"Bastard!" Yelled Zero swinging his sword at the male who blocked it. "Relax will ya I just wanted to see if what you said was true." He said throwing Zero back. "And what it it wasn't then you'd be branded as a murderer! And I'm sure Lao here would slaughter you!!" Yelled Zero furiously.

"Okay I'm sorry alright I seen some pretty nasty glitches ever since we were trapped into this game but yours has to be the strangest yet. Call me Lance I'm leader of Rebellion and personally I have nothing against beta players. Some of you guys made this game much easier for the rest of us you know? So how about you and your friend join my guild." He asked.

"I don't know... Lao what do you think." Said Zero. He then remembered something. "Hold on a second! Saber one of your guild people was harassing me earlier! You need to keep that woman on a leash!" Said Zero pissed. Though he went sent flying face first into the dirt when Saber herself kicked him. "Asshole I am not a dog!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:21 pm

looks like we have something is common at least." he said as he took the potion. "I do what i do because I want to help everyone get out of this hell. And I stop the pKers because they either don't care or don't believe it." he said as he looked around. "I take it because you glitch your no good in a boss fight???" he asked. "Because I hate soloing but people are afraid of me because of my red letters... not knowing I help them." he said.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Something landed on his head then fell onto his lap. "Try drinking that kid. I don't need them so I just give them to passing players." Said Zero walking up. He took a seat and said, "Why you being so anti social. I managed to shake off that crazy stalker of a woman. I hate being chewed out because I solo stuff on my own. I just wish I could escape this hell. You probably wondered why I didn't die that day from a pk attempt on me right? Well thing is I'm glitched my HP bar cannot go past the half way point and I can't die. When it hits half way it just bounces back up. I hate it... my biggest fear is people finding out and disowning me when I just want to help escape them escape along with every other person>"
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Lao on the other hand didn't care much as he was just fighting one beast to keep leveling up. he then finally got enough gold for himself to afford enough to sleep for a few nights. "good... good amount." he said to himself as he then heard a cry for help as Lao just darted off in that direction. he saw it was a giant creature and a rare one at that on this level about to attack a gamer.

"On no you don't..." he said.. "okay 2nd skill..." he said as he activated it and he seemed to move very fast as the monster saw him. "7 Shadow blades!" he said as he slashed once and went through the monster as the monster slashed down at him... Lao was now at 25% health but the monster was defeated.

Lao just winced as he panted. "damn it... have to recover." he said as he sat down with his blade down and let his hp recover slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:02 pm

"Hey! Just because of some misunderstanding I'm the bad person! By all means any person in their right mind would see that as a murderous fight!! So don't call me the bad person!" Said Zero going after him. Both girls looked at each other and followed Saber saying, "What's your level you with the glasses?" "Huh 83... and I would be mapping out a dungeon but it's a bit on the rough side for me to handle alone." Said Zero."So you're just going to wait till someone else does it? Typical you beaters are all the same selfish and unrighteous!" Said Saber. "Yes... and we're the bad people just because we played the beta? It's not my fault or any others that you didn't get to."
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Lao got up as he shook his head. "oww... Sorry about that Miss." he said as he shook his head. "that was a first." he said as he dusted himself off.

"Don't talk to me as if we are friends... you are just as bad." he said to Zero as he looked at Saber as he shook his head. "I take it you don't know me... The White Devil... the PK hunter." he said as he sheathed his weapon. "I'll be going now... you miss... as I said before think of them as pets... they are nice to have." he said as he walked away heading to fight some more beasts.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

'WAH!" Cried the girl getting off fast. She skidded back so fast she rammed into another tree and a bunch of nuts fell off it around her. "What's going on!!?" Asked a loud voice. A woman ran up that moment and grabbed Zero who was laughing still by his shirt collar. "What's so funny punk! So help me if you were terrorizing my little sister I'll turn you to dust!!"

"Hey put me down who the hell are you!!" Yelled Zero. "S-Saber!" Whined the other girl and the over powered red head threw Zero on top of Lao the wind being knocked out of them both. "Rose are you alright?" Asked Saber helping her sister up. "Yeah..." Said Rose softly. "Jeez I didn't do a damn thing what the hell is wrong with you?" Asked Zero standing up. He noticed guild uniform and saw the name Rebellion above her head. "Lovely last thing I need is to involve myself with any guilds..." Said Zero with a huff and dusting himself off.

Saber turned and her eyes went wide seeing the color of Lao's name. Drawing her sword he said, "You two you were trying to pk my sister weren't you!! One of you is actually infamous! That's practically murder!" "No we got victimized by you and her. The girl was running from her own summon and we got caught up in it right Lao?" Asked Zero.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Lao curled up an eyebrow after he heard the cracking sound. "oh no." he said as he was crashed down and having his face he was gasping. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!" he yelled muffled between her chest. This was to sudden for him and also not an pleasurable experience for the girl either.

Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Zero just shot a glare at Lao but suddenly a cracking noise was heard and the branch snapped. 'WAH!!" Cried the girl and she came crashing down landed on top of Lao the branch on top of them both. Zero just bust out laughing because now Lao has a face full of the poor girl's chest.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Lao saw him get mowed down as he shook his head. "Karma's terrible isn't it." he said as he walked up to the girl.

"You do know its your companion not an enemy right?" he asked the girl. "its meant to help you in battle... like a pet." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Zero laughed and said, "You sure are and seem like a kid. The way you responded just now just proved that." Zero walked after Lao though he froze hearing a loud scream in the woods. A girl tore through the trees mowed him over and climbed up a tree with some creature resembling a cat following. It sat at the base looking at her. Sitting up Zero then realized it was pacing back and forth as if it was waiting for her. "Beast trainer... interesting.." He said standing up."Go AWAY!!" She wailed as she hung off the tree branch. Though her summon refused to listen.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Lao got mad. "I'M NOT A KID!!!" he yelled as he went the other direction.

He was training and getting money and all as well as leveling up. he was now Level 50... trying to get stronger and stronger to handle the next missions.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Though a rock smacked Lao in his head and Zero said, "You done talking nonsense to yourself kid?" Zero just stood up and frowned sheathing his sword marching past Lao.
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Lao blinked a bit as he shook his head. ~what was that I just saw? does he have a regeneration factor or something?~ he wondered as he folded his arms in thought...

Well I better look around some more and try and level up... these PKers are tough... I need to be tougher and also need to be able to help these people. I have to get to the top and quickly to set them free." he said wondering.

Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 pm

The female player just ran off scared and Zero gave him a cold look, "Last I checked beaters don't associate nor get with other players that often. And that means I'm leaving now if you'll excus-" Zero started to say though his eyes went wide when he was stabbed clear through. One of the player killer's buddies had got him and jerked his sword out. Zero was now pissed drawing his own claymore the other guy expected him to vanish yet Zero's hp bar suddenly bounced from half way back to full. He slashed at the other guy yelling, "Just die and feel lucky you can escape this hell unlike me!!!"

The guy blocked and ran off scared screaming. Zero was just standing there trying to catch his breath. "Fools will never understand... there's nothing more horrible then watching the people around you die and you being able too do so. They say death is horrible try living forever..." He looked at Lao and said, "You will speak of nothing of what you just saw... At this point I really wish I was dead."
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Lao ran at the guy and clashed his sword against him. "Are you so dense! I saved this girls life you bastard!!" he yelled as he swung his sword.

"I don't know if you know me or not... but to them I'm the White Demon... a front liner and also a protector of these people. the PKers are killing people and not caring... Someone has to stop them." he said as he slammed his sword down. "don't judge a book by its cover."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Zero had taken care of what business he needed too and headed on out after that. Walking across the bridge he heard a bit of commotion. Lao had come across the pkers and now Zero saw him actually fighting with several of them. Thinking Lao had started to fight Zero drew his sword now pissed. He had seen enough death and it was killing him on the inside the fact players were killing each other now. "What the hell is wrong with you people!!!" Yelled Zero rushing in and he flashed in between the four and disarmed them all.

The other guys ran off screaming scared thinking Lao had an ally. But Zero turned his sword on Lao and said, "Scram and I don't EVER want to see you killing players again! Don't you know everyone's circumstances! You are committing actual murder!!" "WAIT!!!" Cried a voice as a girl appeared. "Hold on those guys you just ran off we're the real issues. The man you're pointing your sword at was trying to protect me and my friends but they're already gone and I'm all that's left!" She cried. Zero said, "Huh... okay I'm confused now." He lowered his sword and sighed not knowing what to do now nor say."
Back to top Go down
lao7583
Starter Player
lao7583

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Another Red haired man walked his head hair was much darker almost the color red and wore a white coat. Holding a huge sword on his back after finally getting to this level he was feared but also praised.

He was Lord Lao... nicknamed the White Demon. He hunted down PKers because they liked the idea of innocent people being killed or they just didn't believe it. But he wanted it to be fun not have people do this kind of stuff, so he became a force of justice and fear. Also on the front lines trying to help others get free of this game.

He went to town to eat and also have a location ready for the gold he kept so he knew he would have a room when he got back. The huge sword his trademark weapon as he looked around to start getting money and other equipment when he needed it for the time. Right now his giant blade the only of its kind thus far was made by the best for now... and getting materials to make it stronger was always on his mind.

He left hearing word of PKers hurting innocent folk that were trying to help the front liners so he went to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm

A soft fluttering breeze was felt going through the dense area of the forest. The area itself was easy to get lost in if one did not know their way through it. A group of strange looking deer like monsters was seen roaming through the area. Though one strayed off through the path away from others. A flash was seen going through it. It burst and vanished as a red hair male appeared wiping the sweat off his forehead. Checking the items it dropped he groaned saying, "Garbage again... I should stick to higher level monsters after all.."

"Well least it dropped some money.." Looking around Zero just walked on off. It was times like this he wish he had made some actual friends. Grinding alone was so damn boring and tedious at that. Least doing it with others made it more bearable. But being a solo player meant others didn't really trust you due to the fact you weren't well known and didn't have anyone to vouch for him claiming he was trustworthy.

He still couldn't believe less then a week being on the job as a hidden GM he was trapped in the game along with everyone else. Since he couldn't even access the log out and certain commands had been removed from his gaming menu he was just as stuck as any other player. Though he himself held an unbearable secret. Due to being a GM he could not die and therefore kept his distance from anyone out of fear of them finding out and hating him.

He sighed and carried on walking toward the nearest town after that and came up to the local village. The area itself was full of people and Zero stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Void(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void(Private)   Void(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void(Private)
Page 1 of 1