Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning the Ropes (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

Learning the Ropes (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes (Private)   Learning the Ropes (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:33 pm

(Your meant to rp Baka

Just write your character doing something and post it okay?)
Back to top Go down
Za'an
Starter Player
Za'an

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes (Private)   Learning the Ropes (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm

cool
thanks
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Learning the Ropes (Private)   Learning the Ropes (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 am

(Thought this migh help you learn to rp better then a newbie like me trying to explain it to you ^^)

Yumi walks through the misty forest looking for something to do. She pauses as the bushes beside her rustle. Quickly her hand reaches for her sword as she waits for whatever it was to show it's self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes (Private)   Learning the Ropes (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning the Ropes (Private)
Page 1 of 1