Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaytlyn
Starter Player

Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Dana just blinked, turned on her heels, and headed off into the distance. She eventually entered a forest, and pulled out a bag. She tossed them into the ground, and when they broke open, a strange sound ran through the forest. Within a couple of seconds, she was surrounded by enemies. She slashed through them all, frowning as her vision hazed. She could feel the angry and sad crimson-tinted tears falling down her face.

Soon she made her way back to town, her sword put away and her hands gripping her cloak closed. Even after she had fought the memories away, she could still hear their screams. Going to the center of town, she took a seat by the fountain and looked down at the ground, her eyes halfway closed as she looked at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

A crack was heard that moment when Zero suddenly slapped her across the face. "You think dying is going to help! For every person that can fight on the front lines lost slims our chances of escaping! You need to care more for yourself then you think! It's alright to help but to be stupid is another!" Snapped Zero he then walked off and noticed a few people staring. They moved out of his way as he walked up to the village pissed now. "Pfft why the hell should I even care she's just another moron..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlyn
Starter Player

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 pm

"I won't stand by and watch anymore people get killed. I'd much rather greet death for them." Her tone was sharp, and she turned her back. "This is ridiculous!" Her shoulders were rigid, and her hand tightened around her sword. Taking a deep breath. she took a moment to calm before turning and speaking, "Dana. Solo for the past year and a half. And.... you tell anyone I said this, and I'll make you wish you never spoke it. I...." She closed her eyes, giving a short bow. "Thanks for the assist."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"Taste like a really bad diet soda to me." Said Zero with a sigh. "Honestly what were you thinking fighting that thing. It must have been a glitched mob because this game doesn't have mini bosses. Call me Zero by the way what's your name?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlyn
Starter Player

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Dana narrowed her eyes, her right hand curling tightly around the hilt of her sword. She struck it into the ground, slowly standing to her feet. Leaning on her right arm, she reached up with her left hand, pushing her hair back from her face. Wincing as she stretched her back, she reached out and took the bottle, obviously trying to keep from touching him. She tossed it back, making a face. "Feels like cherry cough syrup. Blech."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Though it suddenly dropped dead and burst disappearing. Zero had been walking through the area when he saw her in trouble. So he rushed and hit it and of course at his level it dropped in one strike. Looking at her he held out a health potion and said, "Drink this now."
Back to top Go down
Kaytlyn
Starter Player

PostSubject: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

A lock of blood-red hair was blown out of a unreadable face with a light blow. A gauntleted hand reached up and tucked that lock of hair behind an ear. Red-like eyes looked up, right hand coming up to shield the light from blinding her. "Another boring day...." Sighing, she dropped her hand and started down the road. For the past month, she had been just going from town to town, hitting up monsters that weren't worth her time. What she really wanted was something to break the monotony.

Coming to a fork in the road, Dana took her sword from her back and collapsed with a sigh to sit down under the large oak. Laying the massive blade across her lap, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the truck with a faint sigh. "I just wish something would happen.... Any.... thing...." And with that, she fell asleep.

The sun had went down when she suddenly jerked awake. She had no idea why, but a suspicious feeling ran down her spine. Jerking to her feet, she slowly looked around, eyes narrowed. She had her head turned to the right, and didn't see the monster pulling its own weapon back to strike her.

She saw its shadow as the sun shifted overhead. Having no time to dodge out of the way, she activate a blocking skill, bring her sword up just in time to catch the blade. The force of the monster's strike sent her flying, and she fell rather painfully on her side. "What the hell is this thing doing here?" This monster was at least three levels above the highest monster normally found, so this was not normal.

She saw its eyes flash, and she turned to see two players charging it. Are they stupid?! Her sword shining with a dull green light, she dashed forward. The monster went to charge up its own attack, and she barely got there in time. Even with her added speed, its blade managed to contact with her, knocking about five thousand HP off of her, which left her with around 15,000. "Get going!" She yelled at the two that were staring in shock. "Warn anyone you see on the way back to town!"

She kept the monster's attention on her to give the two enough time to run. Over the next twenty minutes, she managed to knock the monster down three-fourths of its health, and she was down to at least five thousand. It dawned on her that she might end up dying, but if she could at least destroy this abnormality, it would keep from taking anymore lives. A determined look settled onto her features, as she made the decision to put everything she had into killing the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]   Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Hell! [Closed to those who ask me / UPDATED]
Page 1 of 1