Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stronger the before (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

Stronger the before (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger the before (CLOSED)   Stronger the before (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 am

Yumi hands were shaking as the blades locked again. She was near the point of exhaustion, every time she even came close to defeating the healer it would just heal it's self and instantly all it's health would reappear. Yumi jumps back the point of her blade resting on the ground as she struggles to catch her breath. The healer tilts it's head as if almost curious by Yumi's tiredness. Yumi closes her eyes for a moment

'Hey don't worry about me, I'll be back in a sec' Katsuki walks away with a smile.

'Got you!" Yumi struggles away from the pker holding the sword to her throat. Katsuki appears 'let her go!' kills pker when more appear. Yumi stands up 's-sorry Katsuki!' Katsuki smiles. 'Don't worry, just don't give up on me. Keep fighting 'kay? We will beat this game' ...

Yumi opens her eyes and lifts her katana in both hands across her face "Six moves" she she sprints forwards pulling back the sword as she goes. "Two time hit" her katana begins to glow as the two swords lock again. Suddenly Yumi releases force on her blade and ducks as the healers swords flies above her head drawing up her own towards the healer stomach. "Cresent moon strike" The healer's hp drops to the red zone. Out of the corner of her eyes Yumi see's the healer reaching for a crystal with it's free hand. A set look settles on her face "not this time" she turns and bringing the sword up in a large loop cuts of the healers hand. A sword comes towards Yumi's back as the NPC shatters into tiny little digital pieces.

Yumi feels the pain in her chest and sinks to her knee's. Her Hp was dropping so fast. Weakly she clumsily pulls out a crystal and uses it. Her hp restores a little but continues to drop suddenly. By now Yumi was starting to have blurred vision as she shoves the sword from her and grabs her last crystal. She uses it just before her hp drops. Slowly a bit of strength floods back to her and she looks up at her health bar 100 hp. Shakily she gets to her feet and picks up her sword and looks around. There was no item...Her eyes scan the area. It was a dead end. That when the stones at the back of the cave begin to rumble. Yumi looks into the inky blackness ahead and then she walks forwards.

Inside the small cave there was a small stream and a hole in the roof. Through the hole Yumi can see it's night. She looks around, there were no more monsters, no chests just the stream and her. Suddenly a light so bright that Yumi has to shut her eyes against it fills the room. Yumi slowly open her eyes lowering the head which she had risen to protect her face. In the middle of the stream an NPC women surrounded by a bright light stands there watching her. Yumi walks forwards cautiously, another battle? She glances at her low hp level, if it was she wouldn't live. "Congratulations player you have cleared the healers dungeon. Now you have three questions to answer before you make your choice. Are you prepared?" Yumi stares at the lady cautiously then slowly nods "Alright" she responds. "Question one: Your in the middle of battle with four other players, two you know very well, the third is some important to your cause but you know little about them then the fourth a young child your defending. As the healer of the group you have unique crystals that can give one of them full health and a chance to get away, the rest will die. What's your choice? You may save yourself." The lady waits for a response. Yumi was in a type of shock and she shakes her head clearing it. Place names to the roles she tells herself mentally. The two friends would be Kenpachi and Shiro, the important person maybe the head strategist of all the boss raids and then the little child..Her younger cousin Emi. But which would I save? Myself? Yumi had always being fond of the saying 'fight and walk away and live again to fight another day' but each of these people were quiet valuable in a situation like this. If she was with Shiro and Kenpachi she doubted she need worry but if a situation like this did ever happen..."What's your answer?" the lady demands. Yumi looks at the ground for a moment "My answer is the child."
"Why?"
"Because if my companions and I got into a situation where we were protecting the little girl, there is the chance all of us would die but if we die and the girl still lives then we haven't died for nothing. "
"Your second question: Given the choice to leave SAO now or stay what would you do? If you leave your friends here will be left behind only you may leave." I blink if I left what would I be able to do outside this damned world for my friends? Nothing...But here I could heal them at the lest..."I would stay"
"Your final question: If given the choice to let one person out of this game aside from yourself who would it be?" Yumi thinks. Why did all the questions revolve around wanting to go home? "Whoever truly wants it the most" comes her response. The lady smiles "Congratulations, you have come to a choice. Are you ready?" Yumi nods her grip tightening on her sword. "You may have the choice to gain this armor set" The NPC gestures to a set of armor which seemed to just materialize. "Or you have this healing kit" a small chest of healing kit appears beside the stream. "The conditions are if you select the armor though your combat capabilities will be raised to the max level you will be unable to create and specialized crystals. If you choose the healing kit your special skills will be removed and replaced with a new set." The lady tilts her head at Yumi "These skills may be very weak or strong. Now make your choice" Yumi looks at the armor with that Shiro and Kenpachi wouldn't have to protect her anymore...She looks at the healers kit but with that she could help so many more even if she was at risk herself. Yumi kneels infront of the healers kit there was no choice to make. "Your choice has being made?" the NPC asks. Yumi nods "Yes" a bright light fills the room and Yumi blacks out.

When Yumi woke she was still in the small cave. When she stands the first thing she notices is the small message flashing on her screen "congratulations you have reached level 100" Yumi's mouth was open slightly she had...she had..."YES! I DID IT!" Yumi says excitedly to herself the freezes wait her special skills...! Yumi quickly opens her menu. Her skills had changed...

Multi heal- Allows the user to heal multiple people at the same time using a crystal.

Ying Yang - Allows the user to transfer a certain amount of their health into another persons health bar.

Blade of light - Removes all status and damage to another player but costs the user a quarter of their own health.

Yumi blinks none of these skills were attacked based at all they all involved heal-She frowns she had just opened the healing kit and inside was a new type of armor...Curiously she opens the armor and smiles slightly as she reads the effects, "Well looks like I finally found the right armor set for me" she says and leaves the cave. It was time to head back to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Stronger the before (CLOSED)   Stronger the before (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Yume sits up rolling her shoulders as the paralysis lifts from her quickly. Blackfang's ears angle towards nearby tree's. "What level are you now?" he asks curiously. Yume jumps to her feet "90, why?" Blackfang almost seems to laugh "I found the perfect challenge for you" A stone sits in the bottom of Yume's belly. "Why do I get the feeling this is going to end badly for me?" she almost groans to the black wolf. Blackfang gives a toothy smile "Just follow me" he says and takes off into the forest. Yume curses under her breath and takes off after him at lest now she could increase her sprint skill which had being relativity lacking because she had spent so much time maxing her healing skills.

Blackfang stands outside a giant tree as he waits for Yume. Yume appears panting heavily "We...couldn't...we just...teleport?" she pants. Blackfang sits down "Because that would ruin the fun.."
"fun for who?" Yume breaths. "Me of course!" Blackfang says then turns his head to the tree "touch the tree" Yume sighs and standing up straight walks over doing as she is told. "This dungeon is solely for those above level 89 and who have maxed their healing skills. If you get through this dungeon you will be faced with a....difficult choice. I can't come with you in there" Yume looks at the tree a determined look setting in her eyes. "How do I get in?"

Minutes later Yume had begun making her way through the dungeon when she comes to a cavern. She pauses this would be the hardest part she knew. As she steps in something drops from the roof. It's a girl dressed in a long red dress and a healers pouch. Yume's eyes narrow as the girl draws a long serrated sword. Yume draws her own sword and the fight begins.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Stronger the before (CLOSED)   Stronger the before (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:22 am

Yume walks through the area surrounding the main city if Taft. She looks down at her famaliar BlackFang. "I can smell it" BlackFang growls as Yumi scans the surrounding area with her tracking skill. "The foot-!!!" Something drops from the trees and Yumi jumps back just dodgin the monster. The green scaly thing landed on the ground in front of her and blackfang and Yumi seems to find herself comparing it to a Kappa. Yumi draws her sword and holds it lightly in her hand "three strikes" she says deciding out loud. BlackFang flicks an ear "five" he bets her. Yumi steps forwards threateningly towards the monster "deal!" The kappa like thing jumps forwards surprising Yumi with outs speed but Yumi draws her sword and pivots moving her hand in a slashing motion the Kappa thing is hit. Yumi jumps back as the monster lashes out just missing her. Yumi turns going to drive the blade into the monster when it's claws slash across her arm. Yumi grimaces and propels her self forwards finishing the monster off just as the paralysis kicks in. BlackFang sniffs "I won" Yumi glowers "just...get the stupid...crystal" she hisses through gritted teeth.

Last edited by Yume on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronger the before (CLOSED)   Stronger the before (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronger the before (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1