Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunter(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiritigaya
Starter Player
Kiritigaya

The Hunter(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter(Open)   The Hunter(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Mamarou stopped very quickly and fell over because he herd people laughing. Then he saw the black blur just sitting there. So he walked toward it and saw a little girl crying then asked her,"why are you crying?". Then the little girl turned around and just when Mamarou saw her face he fell back and started to breath very quickly because the girl's face was all covered in blood and she had no eyes. Mamarou was so scared. Suddenly after a blink of an eye she disappeared and then Mamarou asked himself,"Who is she?". So he thought to himself maybe he was just seeing stuff so he kept on looking for the mysterious guy in black.
Back to top Go down
RandomGuy5789
Starter Player
RandomGuy5789

The Hunter(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter(Open)   The Hunter(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:46 am

After seeing the blur of black,and getting over his dismy,Mamarou felt anger go through him.He started to follow in the direction of the blur.He was letting his anger drive him forward,causing him to go amazingly fast.
Back to top Go down
Kiritigaya
Starter Player
Kiritigaya

The Hunter(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter(Open)   The Hunter(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Just when Mamarou found a monster a guy killed it in a split second. He couldn't see how the guy looked but he knew that the guy was wearing a black cloak with his hood on. So then Mamarou was wondering about who that person could have been but he had a hard time thinking because he was too frustrated about not getting to kill any monsters.
Back to top Go down
RandomGuy5789
Starter Player
RandomGuy5789

The Hunter(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter(Open)   The Hunter(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 am

Mamarou continues walking through the forest with his sword drawn.He kept looking around for monsters-or more importantly people.Though he didn't care to fight people he wouldn't mind it if he needed to kil someone.He turns back around,then mutters,"Geez...where are all the monsters...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunter(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter(Open)   The Hunter(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter(Open)
Page 1 of 1