Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

"i miss the fun inside the virtual world.. but, being here is much more safe, isn't it Kenta?" Hiro sees Rin from far away. "Hey Rin.. perfect timing the others contacted me and told me that we're going to have a party. all of our friends in SAO."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Back at rin's houes "Dude your room is a mess." Kazashini says "Shut up Kaza i was stuck for a cuople years remeber, and anyway it alwayed looked like this. why do you care" rins says back "Well i want you to feel better but this mees wont help" she says "ah what ever, it my room." he says as he shuts the door in Kazashini's face. and sets up his nerv gear and computer again since they were taken to the hospital so he wouldnt die. "HEY STUPID KID I WAS STILL TALKING TO YOU, REMEMBER IM OLDER THAN YOU" Kazashini screams "Ya by a month, so wer are the same age. But Kaza im glad you care so much even though we arnt real brother and sister" rin says "Hey we were raised together weren't we, and any ways you are my little bro" she says "well laters" rin says "WHERE you going" "To meet up with Shiro he getting out of the hospital today, so i thought i meet up with him" he says as he climbs out his window
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 am

Shiro gets up on his hospital bed as the doctors released Shiro's papers of getting out of the Hospital. Shiro will overgo therapy for two months because his real body is not as strong as his SAO avatar.

"It's good to be back."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 pm

"Allright, Kazashini you know what to do" Rin says as he says Kazashini punches Rin

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he yells

"I DONT TAKE ORDERS REMEBR, YOU SHOULD FOR ALL THE TIMES A BEAT YOU UP GROWING UP." she yells back

"that only because my parents died so i had to live with you, but what ever see ya later" Rin says as he walks out the door with Kazashini

"You know that really hurt" Rin says in his room

"YA ya suck it up" She says as he uploads the seed to the internet
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 pm

"I guess that's the right thing to do.. but there is one VMMO host who needs our help too. The host of the Sword Art Online Universe."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm

"So what will you do with" Rin asks

"Considering how how tech this stuff, i couldnt even get my hands on this stuff, i would upload it to the internet, and let people go nuts with it, letting people create and host their own VMMO, it would save the MMO genre, since this mess happend the MMO have been declining in sails dramatically" Kazashini says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 am

"I got it from our past enemy Kayaba Akihiko. Before I logged out in SAO he teleported me after my death floating in the sky as we both watch Aincrad fall. He entrusted me this Seed and put the future of VMMO in my hands."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:27 am

So Kazashini took a look into his nerv gear and found the seed and extacted the data in the matter of seconds... "The seed is a data package containing a server that lets you or anyone create their own MMO and server of any MMO. This is expensive stuff and not to mention high teck where'd you get this Hiro" Kazashini asks
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 am

"so you're Kazashini.. go check my Server and my Nerve Gear I have this what they call the seed. I want to know what's with that data. I'm sorry, I just needed a hand for I'm not completely back at my senses.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 pm

"uh ya once sec" he said he runs out and down the hall ay to get his cousin

"Kazashini fallow me real quick" he says and returns to Shiro's room
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

"That's good to hear. I wonder where Yumi might be.." Shiro remembered something that is stored inside his nerve gear. "Kenpachi, can you make your cousin to come over here. I need his assistance for the Seed that Kayaba Akihiko gave me."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:51 pm

"Well im not dead so you dont have to worry bout me" Rin says as he smiles

"My cousin hacked the nerv gear to disable the nerve connection so i am fine, so now you know im not dead... ha and sorry for charging in like thta it kinda was the only way, i knew you would handle the rest" he says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 am

Shiro regained consciousness while floating in the air as he sees Aincrad being torn into pieces.

"you did a great job." a familiar voice suddenly appears and Kayaba Akihiko was there.

"Kayaba Akihiko. It's all over. the Nightmare you created is all over. as I told you before, I will stop you no matter what.." Shiro said.

"I know you'll do it soon enough.. but you took your time. okay listen, Aincrad is falling. I am now just a pigment of Kayaba's existence. the real me is dead right now. now I have one last request. keep this world living. take this. this seed is the future. now it's your choice to use it or not." Kayaba said.

as Shiro receives the Seed. "Kayaba, SAO is a nightmare. you're the one who created it, but I know that you're not that evil. tell me what is your reason?"

"you'll find the answer in the seed. now you must go back to the real world. your friends are waiting for you. your log out key is now available. So long, Yatogami Hiro." Kayaba disappears.

"so long..." Shiro opened his system menu and clicked log out.
Back at the Real World:
as Hiro opened his eyes and took off his nerve gear. He sees Rin, Kenta and the others waiting for his comeback..
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Rin eyes open as he he sat up in the hostital bed "What the hell just happend i died, i should be dead right now" Rin says as he takes off the the nerve gear

"Well ill take that as a Thank you" a voice said

"uh, wait Kazashini" Rin says surprised

"Yup i disabled this thing like 5 mins ago, it took me the whole time you were in that game" she said

"why are you here?" he asks

"well i am your cousin and one of the best computer hackers in the world ha it was only natueral that i would save you, and it looks like i did in the nick of time right" she says back

"Thanks Kazahini, i owe you now if you escuse me i need to go find people" he replies

Rin heads out the door and into the bright sun light the nightmare was finally over for him and he later went back and asked Kazashini to hack into the server to find out who Yumi and Shiro actully were and found them and visited them finally...
Rin went to see Shiro first, not knowng his real name but busting in like he always did he wanted to show Shiro he diddnt die
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"KENPACHI NO!!!" Shiro used his wings to get back in control in the air and flies back at the arena to save Kenpachi. but it was already too late.

"that foolish kid. even though he is no match for me he still manage to fight me." Heathcliff said.

"Kenpachi is not a fool! You are the FOOL!" he screams as he lands on the arena. let's finish this Heathcliff..

Shiro strikes the pose as he positions himself to use Battoujutsu. Shiro runs towards Heathcliff. and Heathcliff gets ready and runs toward Shiro and prepared for the Cross Divide.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Battojutsu: Hiryusen" >< "Cross Divide"

the last attack clashed and as they break. they are just standing facing back at each other. as Heathcliff said. "Shiro, you are truly worth of being the King of Players." as his HP gets down to zero and starts to disappear. "Just like I said, If you win, you clear the game. check your system menu."

System Announcement: "as of 9:53AM of March 12. The Game is Cleared."

Shiro faced Heathcliff. "a King can never defeat the God without sacrificing his own life." Shiro's HP starts to drain to 0 as the Cross Divide hit him at the clash and he starts to disappear. "Kenpachi, Kazuya wait for me."

the other Players tears are falling the down as the two Hero of SAO fall down for the sake of saving the other 3000 players left.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Kenpachi sees Shiro's life and barley hears what he says, he grabs his sword and gets up to one knee "Hey we are partners we finish together but right now you rest" Kenpachi says "im not done yet. "i have to use that" kenpachi thinks, he grabs shiro and teleports to the op of the arena as he lets goof Shiro and gives him a thumbs up, "Sorry Shiro but theres no way we are going to win your in red, im in red it the only way" he syas as eh goes back to the arena
"Foolish boy your are stupid to try to take me on by yourself in that condition." Heathcliff says

"Theres one mistake you dont see, You gave me this power but you forgot about one thing diddnt you" Kenpachi says as he starts glowing "From the dragon soul to my soul, from all the people to me, Rain down all the elemts on my foe, Dragon Force" Kenpachi cahnce as his life strangth is increased by 10 fold
He attacks Heathcliff and destryoes his shield in one hit and keeps attacking so he can barly reswapn the shield, he keeps attack and cuting Heathcliff "NOW DRAGON FORCE LEMENTAL SLASH" he creams as he swings his sword and hits Heathcliff his life goes down all the way to red, barley a centimeter left of his health.
"But Kenpachi life force is even thinner than that, then heathcliff runs at Kenpachi and stabs him

Kenpachi looks at Shiro "Sorry man, Like i said tho i would risk my life to save yours and Yumi and failed, I guess we cant see each other on the other side" Kenpachi says he he falls to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Heathcliff used his Divine Shield to Block Kenpachi's attack. "you'll never breakthrough only just with your power silly boy!" Heathcliff used one of the Special Ability of the Divine Sword to reflect the attack and launched it back towards to Kenpachi. Kenpachi was hit and knocked down as he transforms back into being human.

Shiro used Shunpo to appear behind Heathcliff and starts focusing his energy. "Dark Sword Style: Mugetsu!" as Shiro draws his sword. the yamato released a huge amount of dark energy devouring Heathcliff as Heathcliff is wide open.. Heathcliff was so exhausted and his life goes to the red zone. and taking advantage of Kenpachi's unconsciousness.

"I won't go down without a fight!" heathcliff said as he use his speed to run towards the unconscious Kenpachi and goes to stab Kenpachi but Shiro used Shunpo to take Kenpachi away but there is no time left to take Kenpachi.

Shiro:
"there's only one way." Shiro continued to run for Kenpachi and as Heathcliff stabs Kenpachi. "what?!" Heathcliff shouted. Shiro blocked the attack with.....with his body? ! he took the damage just for rescuing Kenpachi and Shiro's HP was down in the red zone just like Heathcliff. "Kenpachi, I'll finish this now. I don't want you to force yourself after draining that much energy. I'll be fine. Let's see each other in the real world with Yumi and the others."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Kenpachi in dragon form keeps swinging his claws at Heathcliff as he keeps daging it but Shiro keeps hitting him little by little his life goes down

"NOW" Kenpachi says as he breaths all elements tword heathcliff knowing he will probably doge but Shiro will use that attack to finish this.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 am

"Keep him distracted. I'll use swift blows to slow him down." Shiro said.

"I ain't done yet." Heathcliff murmurs as his hp goes down to the yellow zone.

Shiro sent telephatic message to Kenpachi. "remember the technique I used to defeat the Sky Wyvern? if we combine my attack and yours maybe we could shut him down for good."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 am

Kenpachi life hits into the yellow, but he wasn't done yet.

"Shiro im turning to a dragon again allright"

as the whole arena shook Kenpachi turns into a full fledged dragon and smacks Heathcliff as he was hit by Shiro sending him flying into the arena wall
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am

"Divine Shield: Regenerate. don't underestimate me dragon lord. No force can break through my shield." Heathcliff said and disappeared. "your speed is no match for me." Heathcliff appeared behind Kenpachi and hits him swiftly with his shield without giving kenpachi the chance to dodge.

Shiro:
as Kenpachi was hit, Shiro took the chance of attacking while Heathcliff's defense is open. He used his Shunpo and appeared beside Heathcliff. "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Battoujutsu: Ryu Sou Sen!" and gets a clear hit on Heathcliff..
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 am

Just as his shield was cracked Kenpachi appeared in front of him... with his sword surrounded by all elements and hit his shield... it shatters then Kenpachi kicks him away so Kenpachi diddnt get it by his sword

"Hows that" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am

Heathcliff blocked Kenpachi's attack with his divine shield. "you have to do better than that if you want to break my defense." Heathcliff said.

"and what about this?" Shiro appeared up in the air charging towards to Heatchliff. "Hitten Mitsurugi Ryu: Ryūtsuishōsen Igunition Bureika!"

Heathcliff shield was cracked a bit. but it's still not enough..
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm

"SHADOW LIGHTING DRAGON ROAR" Kenpachi yells as he swings his sword and a dark slash surrounded my lighting rushes toward Heathcliff
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 am

"i'm more than ready." Shiro draws his katana as a sphere of dark energy is revolving around him.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:08 pm

"I know, im just glad we got Yumi free from this hell... Now you ready Shiro" Kenpachi says as his sword starts to emit lighting fire ice and any other element.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 pm

"don't underestimate him Kenpachi. remember, he is the administrator of this game. He is the one who gave you that power. and he can take it all away from us now." Shiro said as he draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Kenpachi sits down and starts to meditate.

"Odahviing im sorry but i need all your power, i know youll die but it too clear the game, if i ever get to see you, i will be greatful.. i will always remeber you ok Odahviing." Kenpachi says in his mind

Then Kenpachi stands up,

"It a deal.... Also take off the immortal object or ill destroy it then ill kill you" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 pm

"So you knew this all the time." Heathcliff said..

Shiro explained everything and sheathes his sword.
"one day, this thought came into me. what if I'm the GM? it would be boring if you just sit there and watch other players as they risk their life in this world. so I started investigating the top ranked front liner. the Leader of The Knights of Blood Guild, Heathcliff with the Divine Sword. the one thing that made me really suspicious of you is the time when your party single handedly took out the Boss on the 50th floor. You reached level 100 but I and all the other players never saw you on the fields to grind some level. and that armor of yours, it's not even on the Item list."

"now that you know the truth, I'll offer you and your partner a one time jackpot chance to fight me here in front of these players. if you two win against me, the game is cleared. the match is a Deathmatch. you lose, you die." Heathcliff said.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 pm

"Shit we is this really happening right now..." Kenpachi says as he draws his sword.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 am

A Man clapping approaches the two champion.

"Congratulations, you made it here, Shiro. It's been a long time. I hope you don't hold any grudge on me."

Shiro was shocked and holds his katana.

"Heathcliff!!" Shiro runs towards Heathcliff and used Shunpo and draws his katana. "I can't take it anymore! the sufferings of the players that you caused. It's now time for you to repent! VANISH!!" with the speed of light Shiro stabbed Heathcliff in the armor and.

"Kenpachi and I will make you pay, Heathcliff. or should I say... Kayaba Akihiko." a note of Immortal Object appeared in Heathcliff..
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:32 am

Meanwhile in real life,

A man stares into a monitor, which shows many different characters. Mostly alphanumeric, the data flows across the screen at irrational speeds. No normal human could read such code so fast. Happily, he was quite versed in code. Having created his own world, one that would test the limits of the FullDive system.

The man's eyes widened as a sudden change in code flew through the screen.

"This.. can't be. Someone has already activated the logout system?" the man gasped. It had been a long time since the incident occurred. Argus was gone, and now RCT obtained the rights to the server. Unfortunately, nothing could be done for the ones trapped inside. Who would do such a thing to these people?

Kayaba Akihiko

A name that he knew very well. After all, he was a collegue. It wasn't enough, though, as Kayaba was always one step ahead. Why did he stop at where he was? He was brilliant, but only made a game. He could have made more!

The man sneered as he typed in more code, clicked a few buttons; and, tinkered with a router, a window popped up.

"I won't let it go to waste. Come here, little one! I need you for my research." the man sneered as the router picked up the signal, looped it back, and threw it into a slightly identical server.

"Welcome to my world! Where all your dreams come true. ha ha Ha HA WAHAHAHA!!" the man cackled. He stood up as he did so, the light from the screen shone on his white lab coat. A name plate shined the characters:

Sugou Nobuyuki

(Welcome, Beta Tester Yume, to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<--link)
[Also, I'm allowing beta testers on the new site now.]
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am

Shock spreads on Yumi's face then anger as she begins to disappear "You two better make it out-"she disappears from SAO.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"Im sorry Yumi, maybe we can all get to geather on the other side one time ok" Kenpachi says and gives Yumi a thumbs up, as he takes the annoucers hand and smashes the crystal against Yumi, as she starts to glow to get ready to teleport out of the game.

"Sorry Yumi i cant risk you getting hurt or even killed in here i would never forgive myself... Sorry Shiro too... Hope you can understand why and forgive me" Kenpachi says.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 am

"I hope we can. But the system doesn't allow us to trade this item because it is bound to the owner."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:35 am

Yumi looks at the crystal then suddenly hits both boys on the back of the head "Im not going to leave now, not without knowing that everyone else in this game can leave too. Besides I know I'm weak and all in a fight but do you honestly think you two can take down the final boss without some back up?" Yumi folds her arms "Why don't you give it to one of the little kids back in the town of beginnings instead?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:06 pm

"that's what I have in mind. But, how about these two crystals? can we trade it?" Shiro asked the announcer.

"No. The Crystal is a bound Item." THe announcer said.

"well then. Yumi, you can go now if you want to. We just can't afford to risk one life for the sake of finishing this game."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"Hey Shiro i think Yumi should take it... You and me can handle the last boss together, i just dont want to see her get hurt. thats all." Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 am

"spare that moment. we are close to finishing this game."

The Announcer Finally Declared the end of the tournament and declared the Champions: "The Champion of the SAO Clash of Blades: The Meister Saints!"
The announcer approached the team. "For winning the Champion Title. your prize will be this." the announcer handed out a shining crystal.

"What is this?" Shiro asked.

"That is the End Crystal. By using that, the player who consumed the crystal will gain the ability to log out and get out from this game. but, once you use this. you'll never be able to log in to SAO." The announcer Explained. "The Choice is in you to use this or not."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

As they wait Kenpachi sheaths his sword...
"Well thats the first person who had given me a little trouble but not as fun as when we fought Shiro... We still need to fight man." Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 am

"I don't know yet.." Shiro looked at the announcer's stand.. "maybe we'll just wait for the announcement."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 pm

As Katsuki was disqualified and she left the stadium... Kenpachi summoned a little dragon.. "Keep an eye on the player Katsuki" Kenpachi says then the dragon turns invisible and leaves.

"So Shiro what do we get for wining?" Kenpachi asks
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

As Katsuki flies she uses one of her speacil skills increasing her health before she slams into the arena ground and her health drops back to red. Having used a speacil skill she was disqualified not that it mattered much to her she had got what she wanted. She stands it was a shame none of those three had died it would have made it all the more interesting...
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 am

Kenpachi appears in front of her grabs her neck and throws... she flies threw the air and threw the arena.. not giving her a chance to do anything if she had a plan....
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Katsuki surveys her broken sword "aw do you know how long it took me to get that" she says seeming un fazed by the fact that her health was in red as she selects her old sword then the instant that it equipped she sends rapid slashes at Kenpachi which he easily blocks with his new speed. After a couple of moments Katsuki stops her attacks and steps back "This has become tiresome hurry and take your strike so this tournament will end" Katsuki sheaths her sword.

Yumi blinks from where she was standing "Be careful I think she's planning something" Yumi calls to Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"being too full of himself. the same over confident man, that's the Kenpachi I know."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 pm

"Ohhhh shiro u badly mistaken I just matched my old self.... my dead self... you haven't seen anything to the scale I can go up to." Kenpachi smiles madly
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

"Kenpachi, it's the first time I saw you on that level ever since the day we matched on a duel."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:12 am

"Guess I have to get serious now that your the only one left"

Kenpachi closes his eyes and draws from his full strength... then appears in front of her... she was stunned cause kenpachi was ten times faster than he was... then starts swinging he sword she blocks a couple but was getting overpowered by strength and speed..

Kastsuki tries to swing her sword but kenpachi catches it and breaks the sword... her life falls into the red
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Katsuki grins as she hits the wall and stands "that kinda hurt" she says then she's running towards Kenpachi she raises her sword for a frontal attack and Kenpachi gets ready to block when she flips over him and cuts him across the back she cuts goes to stab him through a small gap in his armour.

Yumi blocks cuts she could barely see her opponent because of the speed the moved at. Yumi jumps to the side suddenly dodgin a thrust from behind she catches sight of her opponent. Now! Yumi draws a crystal and goes to smash it on her opponent when the opponent suddenly disappears Yumi stumbles and is cut across the back by her opponent when suddenly her opponent realises one moment to late Yumi had being ready. Yumi's sword swings in a full circle catching her enemy in between the neck and shoulder the sword cuts in deep and the players hp drops to 0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next