Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yumi walked through the forest bored, she had being tracking the same monster for days yet somehow it always managed to elude her. She lets out a soft breath the job had seemed simple enough when she had accepted it. Track, Kill, Bring item to villager and receive money so why did it have to be so difficult?! Some beater I've turned out to be huh? She thinks sourly looking up from the ground she sits down beneath a tree to rest. Well I guess this is what you get for leaving someone behind. Almost as soon as the bitter thought enters her head Yumi feels a sharp pang of guilt and picks out a food item from her list silently focusing her attention on it instead.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 pm

"ok" thinking wheather to give Shiro this or no but ultimatly gives it to him. "Here this the rarest crafting stone ive found other than the one i used to make my sword u need it more than me" opens menu scrolls down into itmes and trades rare item with Shiro "Take it i dont need it, it will make a vary strong demon slaying sword like mine." he says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm

"I say we go back to the Town and find an Inn. I need to bring this item to a Smith. Hoping that this will make a good weapon. because my banryu broke. -_- That stupid Weaponsmith. I could have make a better weapon than him." Shiro disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm

"well im not that good eather at idenfing rare items eather but you cant complain bout leveling up twice right. So what next it is getting kinda dark you wanna set up camp or keep on fighting, i dont care what we do, but if we fight at night that my advantage. up to you Shiro."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

"I don't know what this is. I'm not very good at identifying items. But i think this is a rare craft stone. and I also leveled up. I'm now at level 82. Those apes gave me a level."

in Shiro's mind. "I still haven't recovered my full ability."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

"he nice one dude but you wer a little slow there" Kenpachi says puting his hand on Shiro sholder, pretty much telporting behind him thinking it would be funny to scare Shiro. "Ha so what did you get from that big kill?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 pm

"haha! thanks Kenpachi!" *in Shiro's mind* "it's been a long time since i last fought a strong monster" Shiro then smiles out of excitement. "Bring it on you overgrown Mantis!" Shiro runs towards the enemy. he whispered something then in an instant Shiro runs past the mantis. "Vanish." Shiro stood up as the Mantis died. Thinking that Kenpachi is surprised seeing a low level defeat the strongest monster of a certain floor in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 pm

"probably because iv heard its the strongest monster on this floor. if you need just yell for me. But for some reason i got a wierd feeling bout this, something dark to it." leans back against tree to watch Shiro take on Creature to level up
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Shiro accepts the invitation. "Well, i think that monster mantis thingy could gain me a level. You don't mind if I take on that one?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm

"well i think it's the killer mantis queen!?, but Black Fang seems to be pumped up for something. What ever it is it may have no use for me and i will prob give it to you or Yumi you guys will prob need it more than me." brings up the game menu, invites shiro and yumi to party
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 pm

"It's okay. You don't mind if I join your party?" Shiro draws his left hand sword. "Grinding Punisher! *sweeps the rest of the apes.* I hope Yumi gets her EXP" Shiro then alerted by what Kenpachi said. "I wonder what is that rare item."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Gotta go I will be online later....)
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Yumi shrugs at his question "I hope he isn't like this all the time..." Then she thinks of Shiro's battle eager nature "actually he probably is..." Yumi draws her sword and begins to attack one of the apes keeping out of range of its attacks mostly she only goes in close to attack.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 pm

as Black Fang returnes with a look in his eye and i knew he found a creature that could lead to a rare item. He takes out his sword and in a sudden kills all the apes at everyone surprise. "Black Fang has found something that could lead to a rare item sorry Shiro for ending your fun but i want to check this out if you dont mind."

Last edited by Vexxum on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

"HAHAHA! Come on guys! This is a feast!" Shiro shouts while toying with the Drunken Apes. "I think this is their spawning area. Yumi will gain much level in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:31 pm

"Is he always like this just running after things?" he asks Yumi, "nice but arnt we supose to help Yumi??"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm

"Look there's one over there!" Shiro pointed east but there is nothing visible. "haha! This is going to be a feast! Come on! Follow me!" Shiro runs of swiftly and after 3miles of running he then reaches the Drunken Apes. "Flash Step! *using the flash step's unimaginable speed, he managed to kill 3 monsters in an instant* Woah! I didn't know that I could still gain EXP from these Alcoholic apes."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

"eh" with an sarcastic/good evil smirk "let me handle that, Black Fang can you go scout ahead for any kind of monsters and report back to me in 10 mins like we always do ok" then we see Black Fang run off to the distance.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Yumi smiles glad to have a few friends in the game again. "So lets go find some monsters I guess"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm

"Yeah ill prob be joining for the boss raid, Im almost a level 90, i just came down here to perfect my move with Black Fang" he says to Shiro. "Yumi dont be ashamed of being a lower level, to be honest i would like to be a lower level, because then i wouldnt have to risk my life so many times on the front lines. But anyway yes you would level up faster with Shiro and me." rensuring Yumi. ". "Yeah it give me a time to get to know you guys better and maybe we can party for the rest of the time because i cant stay solo forever"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

"well, let's go and help you to level up! our goal is to help you gain 13 more levels within two days!" Smiles Very Happy "Kenpachi, are you willing to help her?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Yumi puts away her sword "I'm only level 67 so I have a lot of levelling up to do" she states. "I should probably stay here to level up,I don't even know what level the monsters on the next floor are.."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 pm

sheaths his swords. "well, it would make Yumi level up faster if the two of us will help her. I'm lvl 80 now, i will continue my leveling at the next floor, after the next boss raid." Shiro then looked at Kenpachi. "In 3 days I will be going back at the front lines for the next boss raid. you coming?" immediately looked at Yumi "how about you Yumi?" Shiro smiles as his eyes became more calm.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 pm

still on his knees petting Black Fang he says "Well nice to meet you two. Ive been off the front lines for 7 days , im taking a break for little while tired off all the madness, down here is like a vacation i guess for me haha. Dont worry im not going to hurt you two in anyway even tho i am a solo player i an nice to be around" as he gets up and sheaths his sword. He pulls up his sleves showing his arms to Shiro and Yumi to show that he not part of any pk guilds. "So if you dont mind could be please sheath your swords? and if you dont mind me asking... could i tag along, i could help you two to level up faster and if something goes rong i could be of use so what do you say?" as he smiles tword them.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 am

Shiro looks at Yumi. "Yumi I'm not what you think I am, so don't worry. I'm your friend." Shiro smiles and opened the game menu. *disguise off* "This is the true me." (I'll edit my character info later. and i'll give you a spoiler of Shiro's true self) "Kenpachi, how long have you been off the front lines?"

Here's Shiro's true look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

Yumi looks at Shiro. The black fang...the black eyes. "Surprises...." Yumi mutters not meaning for anyone to hear "this game seems to be full of them."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 am

"Your wolf Black Fang. It's quite amazing able to sense us. By the way I'm Shiro the Black Fang. I guess I won't be using that name anymore." Shiro's eye turned very black just like the Black Hole. "maybe it's time to introduce the real me. My name is Shiro the Black Saint."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am

Yumi still holds her sword if he had managed to take out a monster with one hit he would have to be a high level, higher then her definatly and maybe even higher then Shiro. "I'm Yumi...Shiro and I just came out here to level up a bit" she states purposely skipping the detail of the tracking and killing of the bird monster from before.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"Names Kenpachi" he says as he draws his sword and walks past the 2 players.
"Lets go Black Fang" as he runs tword the dangerous threat Black Fang growls and runs with him. "Kage rōge kōgeki"(shadow wolf strike) he yells out, in a sudden darkness the wolf and kenpachi were to fast to fallow and striking down the creature in an seconds flash. "How bout that Black Fang thats the first higher level we've seen a while uh" then he knees down and pets his familiar. "Sorry bout that just couldnt resist my self from killing that beast haha. Im here cause my partner is a stubern wolf, we were going to go train but he heard you guys and ran off. So whats going one anyway? he says politely.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Yumi looks at Shiro "Don't suppose you have X-Ray vision skill?" She asks thinking it would make the whole situation of finding out where the person/thing was and who/what it was much easier.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Shiro surprised seeing another player with a tamed beast that has the same nickname of Black Fang. "What are you doing here?! and Who are you?" Shiro looking for a sign that Kenpachi might be a PKer. but his player status is green. "Stand back and Draw your sword! Something or someone dangerous is approaching us.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:25 am

(hope u dont mind me joining)
Hearing something in the distence Black Fang(my familiar) ran in that direction. "he neva just runs off like that " he thinks to him self. So he ran after Black Fang to find out what got his attention. When he cought up to Black Fang, he saw 2 people that had there sword out and one hiding somewere. "Hey whats going on here? he asked
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:10 am

Yumi quickly draws her sword holding it in her left hand. She looks around "Who is there?" She calls out looking at the surrounding trees her mind snaps back into focus.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 am

"Yumi seems to be in a bad situation. I wonder what happened to her." Shiro whispered. A few moments Shiro sensed danger. "Someone is watching us. Yumi quick get into position!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Yumi just nods remaining silent she focuses her eyes on the location o the new comer.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Shiro notices Yumi's change of attitude. He quickly sheaths his swords. "Yumi, you okay?" and as for the other player. "I know you're not a PKer, so show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Yumi shrugs and picks up the item adding it to her items. "Someone knew...."
She says thinking about the person she was supposed to give it too. She turns a little slower then Shiro less eager to get into a fight "Hi" she mutters dryly.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 am

Shiro sensed someone behind them. "Who are you?!" He yelled. "Show yourself!" and Shiro being a Battle Frenzy man. He quickly draws his swords and prepares himself for anything.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

Shiro saw the shiny feather and asked Yumi. "What is that item? I haven't seen that on the list before. or even in the beta test." Shiro searches the Drop Lists of Monster but still can't find the feather.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Starter Player
Ness

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm

((OOC: I really hope you guys don't mind me join. If not i'll delete post, but this thread seemed fun and I couldn't resist ><))

Ness walked along a path, brown weed grass blowing in the wind. The sun was setting. Odd, he hadn't been here that long had he? Oh well, no matter. He was on his way back to the front lines. His days off were coming to an end, and they would need him soon, even if he was a solo player and a beater. His blue hair shining, and his scarf blowing in the wind he sighed. "Why can't we just leave this plain of existence for our own?"

Of course he was talking to himself. Or at least he believed he was. He wasn't paying attention to the things around him as much as he should have. Not that anyone would mess around with him. The path started to become lush green forest. The trees stood aligned. Magnificent site. Sticking his hands in his pocket a cool breeze ran across his face. Hearing noise in the other direction he turned.

Walking a bit the sounds grew louder, once he reached an opening he started to run. Maybe they needed help. He got as close as he could to the people without them noticing, watching them a second they looked like they needed help. Were those PK players? Going against his better judgement he stood up and walked out.

"Seems like you're in a pinch, need any help??"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 am

Yumi quickly switches in an slices at the bird after a few seconds it disappears leaving behind a shiny feather.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 am

"woah! oh no, you're not getting away!" Shiro jumps towards the bird and started striking. and when Shiro hits the bird going down. "Yumi! Switch!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 am

The bird senses the danger almost immediately and instantly flies from the bush and over his head landing right in the space between Yumi and Shiro. Yumi instantly lunges forwards aiming for the bird only to have it begin to take off again.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:31 am

"i'll go forward in advance. just in case the bird flees." Shiro then runs swiflty
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 am

Yumi looks around scanning the bushes when she see's a large feather sticking out between a couple of leaves. Silently she draws her sword "your going down you stupid bird" she breaths softly waiting for the right moment to attack the apparently oblivious bird.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:39 am

Shiro then smiles. "By the way. I don't see Ichiro following us." Shiro checks his party window and tracks Ichiro. "He's in a safe place."

Shiro saw something faraway and.. "I think it's the peacock."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Yumi looks at him "well apart from the fact that this monster apparently drops an expensive item I have being following it for three days you could say that I'm a little annoyed about not being able to catch if before now"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 pm

"why do you want to trash that monster so bad?" Shiro asks Yumi confused.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:22 am

Yumi looks around as they walk her tracking skill still activated "stupid flying bird" she mutters under her breath.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Shiro remembered that on his way before he finds Yumi and Ichiro on the forest, he saw the night-tail. "Yumi, i think i know where to find that peacock. Follow me."

"I saw it on my way yesterday just before i find you and Ichiro. If I'm not mistaken, that overgrown peacock went east of this forest. we should be able to find that with my tracking skill."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Yumi looks at him from the corner her eye that was tue enough. Finding the monster would be one thing but actually managing to kill another. Yumi keeps walking till she reaches a spot not so far from we're the PKer's attacked yesterday. "Okay I last saw it here, the monter is called night-tail and a guess kinda looks like an overgrown peacock" Yumi explains to them activating her tracking skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [OPEN]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next