Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yumi walked through the forest bored, she had being tracking the same monster for days yet somehow it always managed to elude her. She lets out a soft breath the job had seemed simple enough when she had accepted it. Track, Kill, Bring item to villager and receive money so why did it have to be so difficult?! Some beater I've turned out to be huh? She thinks sourly looking up from the ground she sits down beneath a tree to rest. Well I guess this is what you get for leaving someone behind. Almost as soon as the bitter thought enters her head Yumi feels a sharp pang of guilt and picks out a food item from her list silently focusing her attention on it instead.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

Shiro then followed Yumi quickly.
"maybe that's big catch. you wouldn't seek help from us if you can handle it by yourself, right?" out of excitement Shiro smiled and walked faster.

"Finally. Banryu it's showtime!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Yumi jumps up from the chair suddenly and heads towards the door. "Let's go then!" she calls "I'll show you where I last saw it" she walks out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm

"then fine. if you want to hunt it so badly. I'll help you." Shiro smiles and reaches his hands to yumi.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"Well apart from the fact that when I find it I can sel it for a lot of money and upgrade my own sword, the stupid thing has being eluding me for three days now and I don't want those days going to waste" she folds her arms stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 am

Shiro smiles. "It's perfect! Want to take a look?"

"oh! hey Ichiro glad you're fine.. and Yumi about that monster. Why do you want to hunt it so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"Well I'm still looking for this monster if you guys wanna help out" she says.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Ichiro walked down the stairs from his room looking around. When he saw Yumi and Shiro he waved saying,"Hey! Sorry I slept in!" He walked upp to them,"What are we going to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 am

Yumi looks up "So did you get a good one?" she asks referring to the new weapon he had gone to get.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 am

as the weapon smith finishes Shiro's new left hand sword.

WS: "this sword is named Banryu. it wasn't on the list yet."

"Banryu. i think this sword suits me. it's slightly heavy. Perfect!"

Shiro then pays the sword then goes back to where Yumi is.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Yumi nods and sits down the sooner she caught that monster the sooner she would get the money she needed for a new weapon of her own.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"sure grinding for some more level could be useful." Shiro looked around town to find a blacksmith. "i'll go look for some useful weapon for me. this rusty left hand sword i'm using is kinda bollocks. just go PM me if Ichiro wakes up, Okay?"

Shiro left to find the best weaponsmith around. as he reached the weaponsmith's shop he immediately presents his rare crafting material.

"can you make me a one hand straight sword with this?" hands over the rare crafting material named "Comet"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

as Shiro wakes up, he immediately go outside where he saw Yumi. "Ohayo!" Shiro smiles and wave at Yumi. "Where is Ichiro?" Shiro asked and seems like he is worrying..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Yumi turns around "Um I think he's still asleep....Hey I er need to go track down this monster if you guys want to come....when Ichrio wakes up anyway..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 pm

as Shiro wakes up, he immediately go outside where he saw Yumi. "Ohayo!" Shiro smiles and wave at Yumi. "Where is Ichiro?" Shiro asked and seems like he is worrying..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Yumi woke up sitting up she gains her bearings looking at the time on her user screen she suddenly shoots out of bed. She had slept in! Quickly she selects her usual day clothes and runs out of the room to the main area down stairs and pauses just remembering the members of the party she now was in.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 am

After Shiro gained 5 levels and his Hp is at the yellow state, he decided to head back to the inn. "well i guess i should call it a day. better get some sleep. hunting will be resumed tomorrow."

Shiro got to the inn and headed to his room. While lying, he remembers a name. the name "Black Saint".

"It's been a while since I've been called by that name." He then falls to sleep.

Shiro gained the name "Black Saint" because of his swiftness and his ability to strike down enemies in a flash. and he is always wearing black..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:39 am

Once finished Yumi stands up "Well see ya in the morning I guess" she heads off her room and just sits there thinking for awhile before finally falling asleep as she did she was thinking of Mihiko and wondering if she had done the right thing by partying up with people again.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

Shiro smiles as he leaves and goes to his room. while lying on his bed. "i wonder what's happening outside of this world. i really miss everyone." Shiro became sad. "I must become stronger to survive! Strong enough to defeat every boss!"

Shiro goes to the field to hunt some monsters without Yumi and Ichiro noticing.
He then proceeds to the field to hunt Drunken Apes.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 am

"No" Yumi responds and immediately adds "And I don't really plan on joining one any time soon" she orders some food and keeps herself distracted by eating temporarily avoiding anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 am

Shiro then replied. "I may not look like it, but i'm already level 75. so i guess we need to do more monster hunts to gain us some levels.."

"do you guys have any guilds?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 am

"I'm level 67" she states looking around for an inn she spots one and walks inside sitting down at an empty table and looks at Shiro "What level are you?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:10 am

"i vote for the inn too. what level are you guys? because i'm planning a boss raid." Shiro suddenly looked serious as he look at the sun set. "let's go and find an inn to get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:39 am

Yumi finds herself somewhat relieved that there was no issue about her being a beta tester, it wouldn't have being the first time. "Well we can go find some monster to kill or we could go to the inn and get something to eat" almost on cue her stomach rumbles "I vote for the inn"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am

Shiro smiles. "normal player or beta-tester. it doesn't matter to me. as long as you're a good person. and just to rub it in. I'm a beater." Shiro then parties up with yumi and ichiro. "so what now?"

Shiro feels more comfortable in this world because he has friends.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 am

Yumi smiles back then suddenly looks as if she's remembered something smile fading "Um actually before we party up together, you should probably know that I'm a beta tester..." expecting some sort of hate reaction.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Ichiro got up slowly, he moaned."Maybe that poison was a little too strong..." He looked up at Shiro "I haven't got much else to do, I would love that" Ichiro smiled at Yumi and Shiro as he put his bow on his back. Then he wispered to himself "Maybe I should buy poison that doesn't last quite that long..."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Yumi hesitates for moment then nods "Sure" she decides in the end.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 am

"you're welcome. i can't stand seeing people get hurt anyway. I'm Shiro by the way." Shiro smiles and shakes hand with Yumi. "Guys want to party up with me? i'm looking for some friends.."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 am

Yumi watches and expecting the crystal to have no effect as Ichrio hoped but moments later the symbol marking him paralysed disappears. She stands fr where she ha being kneeling beside Ichrio and turns to Shiro "Thanks for your help..." She says kinda bluntly then holds out her hand "Im Yumi by the way" she points to the player bar above her head. "Incase you didn't know..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:43 am

"they're gone.. i better follow them immediately before something bad happens."

(the enemies got out of paralysis)

"SHIT!" Shiro then draws his swords and started to fight..

As Shiro knocks the enemies out, one got away and followed Yumi and the Paralyzed Ichiro..

"you're not getting away!" Shiro then uses his skills.

*uses flash step*

"back OFF!" Shiro swinged his sword and knocked the enemy down. the enemies retreated and Shiro uses a teleportation crystal to follow Yumi and Ichiro..

"there you are! how's ichiro?!" Shiro gets his healing crystal and used it to Ichiro. "HEAL!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 am

(Um the enemy are all paralyzed at the moment.....)

Yumi silently picks Ichrio up so he leans on her shoulder. "Fine, see you at town" she states then crushes the teleport crystal in her hand. Better to leave while those enemy were still paralyzed anyway...
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 am

Shiro moves swiftly "i don't know much people here, i can help you.. but first we need to make an escape plan. Can you lift him? I can distract the enemies and give you an opening. bring him to the nearest town. I'll meet you guys there."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Yumi looks over her shoulder to see another player. Quickly she looks for a red mark that might signify this guy as a PKer but doesn't see one. "Do you know him" She points at the paralyzed Ichrio hoping for someone that might know the boy.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 am

"you need help guys?" Shiro shouts as he sees two players in danger..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 am

Yumi walks over quickly grabbing her sword she winces as they guy makes a painful cry and puts it away. She then turns to Ichrio "I'll try using a crystal, once we get out of here..." She eyes the five PKer's somewhat uneasily and takes out two teleport crystals she places one in his hand. "Have you got anywhere to go? A guild or something, incase the crystal doesn't work" She asks reluctant to bring the kid near her home despite the fact they had just fought on the same side...
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 am

Ichiro took a second to realize what she was saying, and he ducked, but with a small graze on the shoulder.But the paralysis poison was powerful enough that Ichiro was affected by it. "Oww... Some help might be needed... When I made this poison I tried to make it so crystals didn't work with it, but I've never tried, and I'd rather not waste the crystal"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am

Yumi turned looking back at him as the PKer steps out. Instantly she moves forwards not that her speed was enough to make it in time. "Duck!" She yells doing the only other thing she could think of. She through her sword aiming for the PKer's shoulder and hoping Ichrio would duck in time.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Ichiro pulled back on the bow's string releasing a non-fatal shot into one of the PK players."Two down!" He let loose two more shots hitting each player in the uper torso.

Ichiro looked around "Where did the other player go??" Just as he said this the last PK player, presumably the leader revealed himself behind Ichiro without Ichiro's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Yumi carefully put some of the clear posion onto her sword. She stepped forwards "Just don't shoot me else you might end up with a black eye when I can finally move again" she warns and then the PKer's were in close enough range. Yumi charges forwards and the PKer's somewhat falter probably not having expected a fourteen year old girl to charge at them. Yumi slices the closest one's leg as a PKer behind her recovers and charges at her.
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am

"Um.. About five I believe" He said painting Teleport crystals might be a bad idea with the new nullification crystals they added last patch.."(I making them up, they make teleport via crystal impossible) "It might be a good idea to run or get some sort of paralysis poison."
Ichiro pulled out his bow dipping an arrow in a clear liquid from a pot. He then tossed some to Yumi."This should keep them down long enough for s to get away." Ichrio said just as the PK players came around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:59 am

Yumi gets up instantly at the mention of red player's. She draws her sword Hisokue. "How many" she demands getting ready to pull out a teleport crystal. She grimaces I guess peace and quiet is impossible in this stupid game .
Back to top Go down
Joeseph1232
Starter Player
Joeseph1232

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 am

Ichrio came around the corner panting "Hey there... There's a bunch of red players coming around the corner, you should run." Ichiro gasped mid sentence as he leaned against the tree.

Ichiro pulled out his bow, shooting a few arrows behind him, trying to shoot the red players."Dang. They must have some sort of projectile protection. I should probably get to the town."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Yumi walked through the forest bored, she had being tracking the same monster for days yet somehow it always managed to elude her. She lets out a soft breath the job had seemed simple enough when she had accepted it. Track, Kill, Bring item to villager and receive money so why did it have to be so difficult?! Some beater I've turned out to be huh? She thinks sourly looking up from the ground she sits down beneath a tree to rest. Well I guess this is what you get for leaving someone behind. Almost as soon as the bitter thought enters her head Yumi feels a sharp pang of guilt and picks out a food item from her list silently focusing her attention on it instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [OPEN]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5