Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yumi walked through the forest bored, she had being tracking the same monster for days yet somehow it always managed to elude her. She lets out a soft breath the job had seemed simple enough when she had accepted it. Track, Kill, Bring item to villager and receive money so why did it have to be so difficult?! Some beater I've turned out to be huh? She thinks sourly looking up from the ground she sits down beneath a tree to rest. Well I guess this is what you get for leaving someone behind. Almost as soon as the bitter thought enters her head Yumi feels a sharp pang of guilt and picks out a food item from her list silently focusing her attention on it instead.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 pm

"Hey if you and me can take out a boss with just us i think you can do it. So dont worry you'll win and if something goes rong ill just use my shadows to bring you to safety"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 pm

"I don't intend to lose. but, it's going to be a difficult match. I can't promise you guys that I'll win this. But I'll do my best. If ever something bad happens. Clear this game for me.."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 pm

" I've been to the town of beginnings and discovered a new unlocked dungeon over there. there I found some crafting items and went to the smith. and he upgraded my armor."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

"So Shiro you up to winning your duel tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

"I am, you Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 pm

"you guys coming tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

"Hey Shiro, not much" Yumi greets him as he comes over.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 am

Shiro found what he was looking for and decided to go back to where Yumi is. when Shiro got to the place he saw Kenpachi and Yumi together.. "Hey guyss! Yumi what's up? sorry if i have to go early last time."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yes thats why Shiro and me trained before the boss raid. Shiro wanted to become stronger"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am

Yumi frowns "The PKer?" she says checking the name.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am

"Shiro and Grandark"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 am

"Really? Who's he supposed to be fighting?" Yumi asks focusing again.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am

"Nice If you want to, Shiro is fighting in the arena tamarow, so if you want to come cheer him on"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

"I reached level 80" Yumi states "And that's about it...." she looks around feeling as if there was something she was meant to tell him but couldn't remember what.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

"Terrible me and Shiro fought it just the 2 of us, we are both in bad shape, i still can barly hold my sword so came down here for some peace and rest. The boss was the Skull reaper really strong. So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"I could have gotten the price lower" she mumbles when he buys it for her she looks at him "How was the boss raid?" she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 pm

hearing yelling from a little over walks over to se Yume arguing with the smith "Hey Yume . Smith ill buy the sword for her" gives money to smith "No need for thnxs Yume my treat since me and Shiro left so early"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Yumi was in a smith shop trying to get the price of a new sword she wanted lower. "I'm not going any lower!" the guy states. Yumi folds her arms "Well I'm not going any higher" she states "And last I checked there weren't many curved sword players around." She and the guy lock in a stare down.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Enters town after boss raid on the 75th floor, hoping Yume isthere so he can at least make up for leaving so soon. Goes to a bar and sits down and orders a drink
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Yumi leans against a tree out in the forest four monsters in front of her disappearing. A small screen flashes in front of her, level up 79 > 80. She looks at her broken sword as it too begins to disappear into virtual fragments "Man I hope that was worth it" she mutters.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Wakes up form nap in the forest and opens message form Shiro.. reads and gets up and heads back to town. Goes to Yumi's room and gives her a rare crafting crystal for a new sword if she needs and then PM her syaing he is sorry that he diddnt help more to level her up, and he would like to make it up sometime by buying a dinner or a cuople drinks.

Heads to floor 75 to join up with Shiro
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 am

to Kenpachi and Yumi. I've posted a new topic at the new forum thread "Colinia" the boss raid will take place there.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am

RPing GRANDARK:

as Grandark received the information about the boss raid tomorrow. he called his guild members to have a meeting about the boss raid tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

as Shiro reached the meeting of the Front Liners. "Shiro, here's the info about the next boss" as the strategist give Shiro the info, he headed straight to his home. and immediately PMs Kenpachi. "Kenpachi, the next boss raid will be at Colinia the 75th Floor. No one knows about the boss's info. but one thing is sure, that thing is dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:34 am

"See you later man" Walks out side takes Black Fang to room to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

"sure. waiter!! here's my payment! count his orders too." Looks at Kenpachi. "so.. see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 am

"allright when you know what it is just PM me alirght " drinks rest of beer then takes 2 shots
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

"oh yeah! speaking of Yumi. I wonder where she is?" Shiro tries to trace Yumi. "Oh, she's in a safe place. by the way, i'll be going first to know more about the next boss."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am

"I might or stay here then go cause i might help Yumi out a little more but most lickly prob tonight or tomarow morning
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 am

"yeah. but it won't be easy. we're facing a boss." Shiro drinks his beer. "I'm going back to the frontlines later tonight. you coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am

"i always have that feeling but with ur illsuons and my shadow slip space i bet you and me could take it on by our selvs" orders a shot and the tallst glass of beer
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 am

"i'm more than ready." Shiro looked fierce. "I have a feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 am

"are you ready ha"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

as they reach the bar. they immediately sits. "Kenpachi, you ready for the next boss raid?"

Last edited by omega_black on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 am

"ya i could go for a couple shots" walks to bar with Shiro
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Shiro walks out of the smith shop and sees Kenpachi. "YOOOOOO!!! KENPACHI!!" shiro walks approaching Kenpachi. "Let's go to the nearest bar. my treat."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Walks into forest... sees a stream and sits agaist tree and thinks about anything. Like howd he lose, whats the next boss, how we barley helped Yumi levl up... Then dozes off for a little while... 50 mins later wakes up and walks back to town
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Shiro went to the smith and repaired his weapons. "Today I proved that Kenpachi isn't overpowered or whatever. But I can't deny, he really is strong. better buy him a drink when he comes back."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

(ha ya got keep it exiting you know) Takes crystal, goes ova to Black Fang, but Black Fang hopes up resiting to be healed, but forced to by Kenpachi "Ya see you in boss riad tomarow if im not enjoying another day ha. Ha im still a higher level than you tho you just got that wierd isslusion trick >.>. Well im off to the forest to go and chill or sleep. And Shiro go enjoy the rest of the day you earned it man dont push yourself."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm

(you really don't want to give up huh?) "hehe. didn't you notice? my decoys vanishes when i want to reveal the real me. try to look at the fallen. i think it's a dog? poor thing. hey by the way. take this." gives kenpachi a crystal. " heal your dog with that thing! train a little more! maybe next time you can match up with me." Kenpachi receives a game message. *System Message: Shiro vs Kenpachi results. Shiro wins by dealing a lot more damage to Kenpachi before the time runs out."

sends Kenpachi a PM "next time, pay attention to the timer."

Shiro shouts. "SEE YOU IN THE BOSS RAID TOMORROW!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm

"Who said im taking it serisuly it training i think im the toughest person your facing. Ah but what you see as duel won, that duel lost, i switched with your decoy at the last secod making you think you stabbed me but you your decoy vanshed cause i took it in place of me. Then you know the rest i stab you bla blah. Now the duel is over" Sheaths sword and sits down on bench.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Kenpachi hears laughter. " you really taking this seriously huh? i thought you're going to train me? i can sense that you are having the urge to kill me. right?" Shiro vanishes. "My world is an endless illusion." Shiro's decoy disappeared. "Now to end this once and for all." Shiro draws out his swords and slashed Kenpachi's both arms to disarm Kenpachi and stabs Kenpachi at the stomach. *DUEL ENDS: Shiro wins*
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm

"Oops i forgot when i actvate my ability i can slip into a shadow or anywer dark at anytime so sorry gotcha" Vanishes and so does Black Fang. Grabs Shiro's feet as he comes out and throws him at a bulding... while black fang attacks any real Shiro if that was a decoy
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

smiles. " oops. that's to careless of me." Shiro's sword is pointed at Kenpachi's neck. " Like I said. try not to sneak on me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 pm

"your back is wide open" whispering in Shiro's ear
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"well i'm not sure. but i think he's right here." used Shunpo and instantly moved to where Black Fang is. "Gotcha.. Try not to sneak on me again, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

"Ok ok ok you got me. But i got one question my ability usses me and black fang right.. so weres Balck Fang Shiro?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 pm

as Kenpachi finishes attacking. "Yo!! TOO SLOW!!!!" he sees Shiro at the ground sitting at the bench." Shiro then explains everything to Kenpachi. "the moment you disappeared in the shadow and started to attack me. i quickly used Shunpo to get down here. although my decoy was destroyed totally. I caught you with my illusion. pretty cool stuff huh?" smiles.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

"JUST WHAT I WANTED.. YESS COME AT ME!!!" blocking at first.. moving around, gets into the shadows.. " Kage rōge kōgeki" says silently, Kenpachi and Black Fang dispear in the shadows. only to slash Shiro from feet to head ending the duel in an istant.

Catching breath "man diddnt think i would have to use that technec agaisnt you.. your strong Shiro" smiles at shiro with thubs up
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

smiles. "wrong move.. mentor." uses shunpo to escape Black Fang and jumps up high in sky trying to counter Kenpachi's attack. "Punishing Break!" just before Kenpachi attacks. He blocked kenpachi with the byakurai and started to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [OPEN]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next