Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am

Odahviing lifts off and starts to fly high "You know what i dont get is that Black Fang can still shadow jump without me. that cool but wierd. Odahviing abilities are amazing, he can blow ice or fire becasue of the jewels in his mis section are actually fire jewels. he can heal everyone in my party to full health if your near him only once a day tho. and he wicked strong."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am

"Hey black fang. be nice to Yumi." goes near to black fang and whispers. "don't worry, you will still be close to Kenpachi." Shiro looked at Natsu. "Natsu, i know you want to ride on odahviing's back.. go on.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 am

"Cool, Yumi, you can have black Fang as a familier his been with you alot so i think he would like you, cause i can only have one familier at a time." goes to black fang, "buddy i know youve been there for me and i love you. But i can only have one familier and you know Yumi and get along so i think you two will be fine" pets black fang
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 am

Shiro looked up to Odahviing. "Nice to meet you. I was shocked when I saw you on my inventory. Didn't expect you to be that big.." Shiro looked at Kenpachi. "I'll introduce you to someone, Kenpachi. *whistles* I'd like you to meet. Natsu. I got him when I was teleported to that mysterious place."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(i changed it. because that thing doesn't look more of a familiar hahaha)

Last edited by omega_black on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:44 am

Yumi folds her arms "there better not be another time" she says.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am

Shiro messaged Yumi..
"Yumi.. I'm very sorry.. I wasn't able to follow up my message to you guys.. Don't worry Yumi, there won't be a next time. coz i'm not going to die here.. not until I finish this game."

Last edited by omega_black on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 am

accepts the trade from Shiro, opens the iventory just stares at it then opens it. "It the strogest familier you can get in this game, it died sacrificing it's life for me Lori and Tenma one time, it was a huge pat of our lives for a cuople of years. When it died i had the heart of it and gave it to Lori as a neckless. When blackk fang was a puppy i couldnt bare taking another familier. But this puppy fallowed me around it was kinda funny. I can revive him cause i still have that flower." takes out heart and flower and revies the beast....
A huge dragon appears.

"Odahviing(Means Snow hunter wing)!!!!!" Dragon just looks down at Kenpachi "Do you remeber me?" Dragon suddenly leans down and throws me up in the air "Ill take that as a yes, ive missed you buddy." getting down off dragon "Tanks Shiro this means alot to me
Odahviing this is Shiro a good friend, and Black Fang my other familier."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 am

When the boss fight ends Yumi looks at Shiro then punches him telling him to next time let Kenpachi and her know that he's alive sooner.

Unlike Kenpachi Yumi doesn't ignore Shiro just goes about like there's no real difference. After the meeting she heads out to kill some monsters.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Shiro approaches Kenpachi. "Don't try to go away.. I met someone named.. Lori.. it's just her presence and Kenta on the dream I had when i thought I was dead.. She told me to look out for you, and that gave me the will to continue living.. I won't let you out of the league, stick with us. don't leave us, we need someone like you." Shiro opened his inventory. "Here, I was shocked when I saw this on my inventory. It has your name.. So I think it's for you.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

After killing some monsters heads back into town and hearing alot of chatter about clearing the game in a month. "Kenpachi why werent you at the meeting" a player ran up to Kenpachi saying "Sorry diddtn get the message." he replied
Then sits down on a bench in the middle of the town. Looking around seeing everyone preparing for something big. But to Kenpachi was one of the comest ones there. Then he just looks into the sky thinking I really cant go back to the real world, i couldnt face not having my 2 best friends, watching both of them die in front of me. But i promised them i would beat the game so i will.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"okay.. so everyone is here.. I will go on to this announcement. we've been here for almost 3 years. trapped in this game. right now we are in the 95th floor. 5 more floors and we're out of this game. with freedom. but, who will stay with us until the end? who would stay alive? this situation leaves me to this question. who among you is afraid to die? if there is someone, you are free to go. we won't force you to fight with us. but for those who wants to stay, are heroes who is willing to risk their life for the freedom of the 10,000 players trapped in this world." Shiro stands up pure with determination.

"now.. i've been investigating lately.. what would be the 100th floor boss would look like. I have known that the boss on that floor...." Shiro's eyes became darker. ".....is the Game Master.. Kayaba Akihiko." all of the front liners were shocked. "this will not be an easy battle. so we are going to clear the 95th to 99th floor in one month. we will take our time to prepare for the battle against the Game Master.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Gets message and just ignores it as he falls asleep in the fields. wakes up and goes to the highest floor to go kil some creatures
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:01 pm

after Investigating..

Shiro called a meeting in his castle. inviting all of the front liners and Kenpachi too.

"I hope Kenpachi will acknowledge my invitation. this is a very important announcement."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 pm

After celebrating with everyone Kenpachi didnt go back tot the castle.

3 days later

Kenpachi still diddnt go back to the castle or have any interaction with Shiro. He went to lower level floors with out telling anyone. To spend time with by himself. "Its a nice day isnt BlackFang" as he says looking into the sky as he is laying down in the field.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm

"heh.. he is always like that.. If you guys need me, I'll be at my castle." Shiro walked out smiling.

"hey, aren't you coming with us?" said the strategist.

"I won't.. I'll continue investigating of what you have said to me before. I found some clues but those are not enough." Shiro said..
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Keeps going to each player trading some loot, looks at everyone "Good job everyone lets go celebrate first cuople rounds on me!!" he yells, walks away with everyone else, not even aknowlaging what Shiro says or not totally convinced what Shiro said
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

"ohh.. well i was expecting that greeting from you.. let me explain to you what happened the moment I pushed you out of the castle before it collapse. After I get the Excalibur from King Arthur.. The Sword shined and lighted the whole room. when I gained consciousness. I have been teleported. I wasn't able to follow up the message I sent you because in that place, the system menu is not working. and to prove to you that I am the real Shiro." Shiro's eyes became so black.

"The Mark of the Black Saint. The Black Hole eyes." said the strategist.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"1 million shadow swords" boss' health goes down to zero and then breaks into pieces. "What ever the case is i dont trust you for some reason Shiro" sheaths sword and then goes to see if the other players were all right and trades some some loot that Kenpachi got.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

"hey.. hey.. chill out.. I was saved by a certain man. a man who once was my enemy."

The Boss launches an attack..

"everyone! fall back.. Kenpachi, i'll use my liberation break to destroy the lights and damage the boss at the same time. use your shadow technique on my signal."

Shiro blocked the boss' attack. and moved in to the stance for Liberation Break.

"Liberation...." the rapid slashes has been unleashed.. the lights broke.. it became real dark.. "...Break!" reduces the Boss' HP bar by 1 bar. 3 bars left. "Now KENPACHI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm

........ "Ahhhh" attacks Shiro, "You are dead you cant be here"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 pm

The Boss. named Lapis. knocks Kenpachi back, and tries to attack Yumi. But.... what's this?!

"Ignition Break!!" The boss backs off.

"you okay Yumi? how about you Kenpachi? sorry to keep you waiting. been a long time." smiles.

"SHIRO IS HERE?! HE'S NOT DEAD!!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Kenpachi's team takes head point to block all attacks so everyone else can hit the boss. "AAHHHh" stops the blow directly only loosing little amounts of health as some other players hit the creature from behind. But only lossing little health. "Switch"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"sure..." opens the door.. into the room full of light. no shadows existing.. "Kenpachi, test your sword if it's effective." Kenpachi used Hades' special ability. But it won't work. "Shit! we need to finish this with pure strength. COMMENCE ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

as all of us walk through the portal to find our selfs in front of the boss door. "Everyone get ready." Kenpachi screams to everyone "Ill let you do the honors of opening the door" he says to the strategist
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm

"Everyone is.. I've heard the news that Shiro is dead. after this boss raid, we will stop for a month to mourn the death of Shiro." looks down. "everyone. let's go.." takes out a crystal. "Corridor Open!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

walks up with Yumi, Yawns, "sorry I slept in. So is everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 pm

(Tomorrow Morning)

"Everyone is here. expect for Shiro's Team."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

"Ok see you there"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm

"well.. that's very good. but we still haven't meet the Boss. I'll be going now. I'll be waiting you at the plaza tomorrow. first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 pm

"That wont happen, we went back to the castle before coming here, the last place we saw him. The doors wont even move. WAIT i forgot my new sword" Pulls out his sword Hades
"Come outside real quick" all of them go out side "watch" the skie suddenly turn black and the sun is gone only darkness, so dark people can barley see. "I totally forgot that i can use this ability. The sun is a type of immortal object right, ive heard of no one that can change the light/weather settings of the game other than this sword, thats my sword special ability, black out all light no matter from what source."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:39 pm

"we can't break those lights for the lights are immortal objects. but when we saw Shiro's Duel against Grandark Zero, I saw what he did to the Arena. and those trees in the forest. so we are hoping for his comeback."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Yumi shifts still not thinking she was that strong there was always room for improvement...."So we have to destroy the lights while the rest of you hold back the boss" she says. "Er how many lights are there exactly"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:09 pm

"Kenpachi that's our problem. In that room there will be no shadows except from our own shadows. But with the Arondight Sword and the Laevatein Sword, we can still win this."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:14 pm

"I can still slip in and out of shadows just cant use shadow sword thats all so i can at least do some damage and good, and Yumi an amazing healer not to mention she really strong too."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:56 am

"well, shiro is the only player who can go beyond the limitations. The Special Skill named 'Genkai'. so without Shiro everything seems so hard. but with you guys on our side, we fear no more for you are as strong as Shiro."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am

Yumi looks around as people leave "these guys were really dependent on Shiro huh?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 pm

"what???? so how can we break those lights?! that means.... Kenpachi, Yumi our key to victory is strength.. Meeting adjourned. Let's meet at the plaza tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"ummmm bout that" silent for a bit not know what to say "Shro has been missing for a week maybe more now, Yumi and i were the last ones to see him in King Aurthers castle" sheaths swords.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

"hehehe.. about that... The next boss room is full of light. no shadows can be seen. the Boss gets his strength on lights. since those lights are immortal objects, it's invulnerable and even Shiro's illusion is useless because it's a spell nullification area, we need Shiro and his Special Skill to Break those lights."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

"If you dont mind ill kill the boss in a second you guys can keep the loot i dont care about any of it" takes out his sword Hades and the new Sword Shiro gave him before he went missing "all i need is darkness and it will be done." Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

"oh kenpachi, yumi.. where is Shiro? nevermind, he investigates on his own." the Strategist has no idea of what happened to Shiro. "So Shiro's team will lead this raid. and I'll be joining that team. we are going to organize a party of 6. each parties will take every side of the Boss. each party will be provided two tank players. and again. the Party with the last hit bonus keeps the loot."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Sits beside Yumi waiting for the Head of the strategist to enter the meeting
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Yumi takes one of the empty seats.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Both Kenpqchi and Yumi enter the meeting "Sorry if we are late got caught up in something" Kenpachi says to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Yumi smiles slightly "I'm always ready to kick monster but!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 pm

"I wont and never will that a promis." Hugs Yumi real quick... As they approach the meeting Kenpachi says "are you ready to kick some but for Shiro?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Don't worry about me, I don't plan on dying in this stupid game anytime soon" she says determinedly "Just make sure you dont die on me"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Silent for a bit. Gets up and starts to walk "Lets go" he says to Yumi. Yumi knowing what Kenpachi feeling and thinking "You remind me of an old friend Yumi.... Her name was Lori and she died in front of me and I couldnt do anything to save her, Thats why i think i became more of a solo player cause i couldnt save anyone. So i became stronger. I couldnt save any one Tenam, Lori and now Shiro...Yumi if something bad happens i wont let you die. I cant see another friend die in front me again." he says as they walk towrd the boss raid meeting.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Yumi stares at the ruins silently her hands clenching and un-clenching at her side. "Kenpachi...lets go....we can't do anything for Shiro, he's dead...but we can still fight at the front lines and beat this game like he wanted us too"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Kenpachi and Yumi went to the castle where Shiro fought King Arthur. and they saw the castle at ruins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next