Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm

As we reach the castle door, Kenapchi draws his sword just in case and approches the castle door. "I dont know what we will fint but I bet it wont be good if we can even get the door open" Kenpachi approches the door. Tris to open, but the door wont open. Tries again. diddtn move at all. Starts hitting the door with his sword "Open god dammit open!"
He knows it no use, so he stops and just sits down against the door "Why diddnt you just let us help" he says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

"Alright, I just have to keep the stocks up that's all" she says when the message pops up. Yumi stops eating at the message. "So he knew he would probably die but he still went" Yumi says quietly. She stands up as Kenpachi punched the table she looks at the surrounding people "sorry everyone" she apologises following Kenpachi out of the diner.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Punches the table. everyone looks at kenpachi "What are you people looking at!!" looks at Yumi "Come on Yumi were going to the castle I want to know what happend"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Kenpachi and Yumi received a gift box...

Gift Box
Fr: Shiro

they were surprised.. they quickly opened it...
*with Shiro's voice..*
"Hey there Kenpachi and Yumi. I'm sure you got the swords by the time you receive this message.. It's been a long time since I pushed you out of the castle. If I haven't shown for a week, I'm probably dead.. Thank you guys for all of your help.. I was so lucky to have friends like you.. Kenpachi, you are strong, so I know that you have the potential to finish this game. and Yumi, stay close to Kenpachi, he cares for you a lot, be strong without me. Thank you guys for the adventure. Now move forward for another adventure. Bye."

*end of message*
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm

As they get to the diner for breakfest. Kenpachi thinks to himself it been long time since Shiro pushed me and Yumi out of that place, Yumi has leveled up alot compared to me since that day, i have leveled up too but not as much as her "Yumi hows are your herb mixs going along, i know your medical skill is high that really amazing", thinks to himself again its been weeks since we last saw Shiro.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 am

@Vexxum- bro what you did to help shiro save King Arthur was a heroic deed. But Shiro needs to save you because he doesn't want any of his friends die..

I will act now as the strategist for the Boss Raid.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Yumi looks up "um sure" she says quickly finishing a herb mix. She had maxed the herb mixing skill a few days ago. "Alright" she stands up "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

"Yumi i was thinking of getting some breakfast before we head out to meet up with everyone to make plans against boss raid what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

(man you dont like me being hero LOl ha joking all right then)
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 pm

(Okay then)
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Shiro wakes up.. "Yumi? You fools.. you shouldn't followed me here.. this castle is a trap.. Kenpachi.. take yumi away from here.. I'll be staying... as you can see, all of us has fallen to the illusion of this castle.. now... GO!" Shiro pushed the two away from the room as the door shuts.. Shiro send them a message. "I was able to save you guys... I'm happy.. Now.....GO and don't worry about me.." Kenpachi and Yumi runs out of the palace as it collapse. and that is the last time they saw Shiro.

a day after.... Kenpachi received a gift box with the Arondight Sword. and Yumi also received a gift box with the Laevatein. coming from Shiro...

out of the RPG.

The Boss Raid was cancelled and was rescheduled 2 days before christmas. Shiro is now currently missing. and no one knows and no one will never know of what happened to Shiro after his Battle with the King Arthur for the Excalibur. So I'm planning to have a time skip to the story of us 3. we're going to skip to winter. a day before the boss raid. I have an interesting twist on our story so please.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 pm

"Ok see you back at the castle" walks away..
20 mins later in a field at night. lays down and closes eyes. Having a dream of his old friends Tenma and Lori.

"Kenpachi you cant let them hurt Lori" Says Tenma "I promis i wont" responds Kenpachi
Leadr of old guild pierces Tenma from behind with his sword killing him in a instant. "NOOO TENMA" screams Kenpachi "I WILL KILL YOU"
"eh if you could i wont kill you but i will make you suffer" Says old guild leader
*couple weeks later*
"So Lori you want to go kill some monsters today" Kenpachi says with a smile "Sure" replies Lori.... "Nice kill" says Kenpachi "thanks" says Lori
"Get down Lori" screming at Lori and tackiling her at the same time.
"So i finaly found you KEnpachi, I told you i wuold make you suffer by taking everything you have, just like you did to me and our old guild, but you know what, i made a new guild and we are the best Pk guild in this game." he says
"I wont let you do anything to hurt Lori, i will die for her safty, but you wont understand that couse you are cold hearted" Says Kenpachi
"AHAHAHAH You wont be able to stop me"
After fighting for 15 mins Kenpachi was on his knees with only a little red heatlh in his health bar. Seing his old guild member turn into a pk guid take Lori and Cuts stabs her.
Then Kenpachi black outs..... waking up to a puppy dire wolf licking his face. "Hey buddy what are you doing here. Was that a dream last night" opens his friends list, looks thorugh it once. rushing up and down cant seem to fing Lori's name, sits up agaist tree and starts to cry "Imm sorry tenma i couldnt protect her. I will get strong and beat this game to remeber you and Lori" Gets up and starts wlaking with the puppy wolf following him. "Would you like to tag along with me little guy." roof goes the little wolf "Ill take that as a yes."

Wakes up from dream sits up and starts to tear at the eyes thinking of Tenma and Lori.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm

"I'll stay with Shiro, I have to make some more medicine back at the castle" Yumi says
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 pm

"So ill be back at the town prob at a dinner or in a field some where just laying. Yumi want to join me if im getting food, on me. Or are you going to stay here and see that Shiro gets back safely?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Yumi nods and looks at the remaining medicine, two maybe three doses left before she would have to make more. She looks at Shiro "you really have to stop thinking you need to do everything on your own, Kenpachi may not be following you next time and then what would happen if you ran into another monster like the one you just faced?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 pm

"Heres your sword you risked your life to get without telling any of us that you would face this, thanks Yumi for coming" sheaths word "Here i dont need any of these rewards" splits up the loot equally with Yumi and Shiro
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Yumi gets the message and heads to the location just as the knight disappears. She walks over to Shiro with some of the new medicine she had made and hands him it "eat these"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Stays out of conversation cause Kenpachi not really the talkivte type sometimes.
after seing message, fallows Shiro in the shadows all the way and sees the fight. Before getting into the room sends Yumi a meesage saying i followed Shiro and sent location and cordinets adn saying you should come and help with your healing. Suddenly sees Shiro in truble. takes out his sword Hades.. Appears and Blocks the attack by King Arther and says to Shiro "God damm what did i say early to you on the roof Shiro.... Shadow Strike off 1 million swords.. King Arthur's life goes down all the way and breaks into tiny peices. looks at Shiro and just walks out the door not saying anything to him cause Shiro knows what Kenpachi thinking.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

as Shiro reached the palace dungeon. He fought his way to the Castle Hall. "Finally. The room where excalibur is." as he opens the door a knight with a very scary armor that seems to be an opponent (monster not a player) is waiting for him sitting on a throne. "Isn't that..." Shiro looked closely. "The Excalibur!! wielded by this knight. So this monster must be King Arthur." Shiro surges in for the first attack with Shunpo. "Give me the Excalibur!" He hit King Arthur but the King won't budge. "so you're a boss huh?!" As Shiro notice the 6 HP bars of King Arthur. "I won't stop until you're dead!" Shiro jumps up. "Ignition Break!" a Direct Hit! King Arthur's HP reduced by 1 but the King attacked Shiro and Shiro lost the quarter half of his HP. "Crystals don't work in this room.. damn!" Shiro continued to clash with King Arthur. and at last the King's hP REached the last bar and Shiro reached the Red-Orange part of his HP down to 1500. Shiro surges in and prepared the stance for Liberation Break. "Liberation...." Shiro executed the rapid slashes and damaged the King for the Final Blow ".....Break!" as Shiro executed the last blow, King Arthur launches an attack on Shiro..........................................
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 am

Yumi reads the message and blinks, So he was looking for swords...again. Yumi opens a message back "just don't get yourself killed, let us know if you need help" she sends back. She looks at the explosive plant. "I wounder what this'll do if I add it with this..." She begins mixing things together seeming to be looking for a certain combination.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 am

Shiro headed to the Grand Hall of the castle and sat on his chair(formerly his throne).
"I was over confident before, but when I saw it.." Shiro got very nervous. "No... there's still more time. I need to find that sword. The Real Excalibur." Shiro takes his sword out. "If I find the Excalibur and dual wield it with the Caliburn. I would gain a lot of attack power." Shiro tries to think where could the Excalibur be. "THAT'S IT!!!" Shiro stands up and ran. as he leave the castle. He messaged Kenpachi and Yumi. "I'll be gone for a day or two. I'm coming back with the Real Excalibur and I will bring you the other swords. Just wait for me, It will make us more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 am

Yumi leans against the table recovering from her momentary heart attack. "Thanks for the pre-warning!" She yells back.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 am

the room where Yumi is suddenly went lights out. Yumi screams. But after a moment the light went back on and the room is clean.. good as new.

"Don't be scared! that's just the system of the castle!!!" Shiro shouts.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 am

Yumi looks at the green room "I hate cleaning" she grumbles poking her finger at the green goo.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 am

"well.. you don't say..." Shiro looked Yumi with an unexplainable face. "Okay, I got to rest! GoodLuck on that!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

The mixture explodes. "Well I just realised I've being using an explosive plant....which would explain the exploding....and the mess" Yumi says looking at the table which was practically painted green.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:24 am

"oh no!! Yumiiii!!!" Shiro quickly gets out of the room. "Good thing I got you just in time.. and what was that?" Shiro talks to Yumi.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 am

Yumi scraps out the bowl and throws some new ingredients in "well I'm over 600 so I don't know why it exploded..." She begins crushing the ingredients when it begins to turn into the same green mix as before. "Oh.."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Shiro laughed hard. "ohh.. sorry for that. well, are you having a hard time on doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 am

"Ah...well" Yumi looks around "I kinda may have exploded some stuff..." She says sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 am

shiro went to the labyrinth on the 76th floor to explore. "So this is the new dungeon." a monster approaches. "I'll try this one." Shiro surges in with Shunpo. Shiro slashed the monster. "This one is kinda strong." The enemy launched a countless attack to Shiro. But with his incredible speed, he dodged them all and perform a counter combo. "Let's see what else do you got." Shiro jumped. "Ignition Break!" the monster died and gained exp. "woa! so this dungeon is for level 100 and above." Shiro checked on the exp. "with this amount of HP. Yumi can level up fast. She just needs me and Kenpachi to protect her." Shiro was so happy. "But I'm not going anywhere without leveling up."

Moments after Shiro finished leveling up. He discovered something inside the labyrinth. and Shiro decided to go home.

as Shiro enters the Castle. he smells something on a room. and when he opens the door. "Whaaa!!! What happened here?! what are those green thingy?!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 am

Yumi at this point had turned the bowl upside down and was
Shaking it trying to get the green gunk out. She looks at Kenpachi "yep" se looks around "um sorry bout all the mess" the green gunk falls from the bowl landing all over the table. She blinks then looks in the bowl "ah now I'll have to clean it before I keep mixing stuff" she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

hearing noise from inside jumps down and walks in side to see what wwas going on and sees Yumi happy but with all the green stuff all ovr the floor. "uhh are you allright Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 am

shiro went to the labyrinth on the 76th floor to explore. "So this is the new dungeon." a monster approaches. "I'll try this one." Shiro surges in with Shunpo. Shiro slashed the monster. "This one is kinda strong." The enemy launched a countless attack to Shiro. But with his incredible speed, he dodged them all and perform a counter combo. "Let's see what else do you got." Shiro jumped. "Ignition Break!" the monster died and gained exp. "woa! so this dungeon is for level 100 and above." Shiro checked on the exp. "with this amount of HP. Yumi can level up fast. She just needs me and Kenpachi to protect her." Shiro was so happy. "But I'm not going anywhere without leveling up."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 am

Yumi sits in a room inside mixing herbs together she looks at her skill level just over 600. She jumps as the mixture bubbles up and explodes sending bits of green gunk everywhere "ah...opps" she looks at the failured mixture.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Hour later wakes up "oops i fell asleep on Shiro diddnt I Black Fang." looks at the sky. thinking to himself He reminds me of you Tenma, Shiro is just like you hot headed and rash. miss you man, and i miss Lori sorry i couldnt save you sooner.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Shiro looked at Kenpachi. "I wish I could be like him. but... there are things that is bothering me, and I can't relax until I find out what is the problem." Shiro stands and jumps down the roof and shouts. "Black Fang! Tell Kenpachi I'll be gone for an hour or two."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

"You are just like me when my friends died... I thought i would clear the game and that stuff but you know what i learned there are limits to a person that can handle stuff on their own. Ive lost friends that i knew in the real world, i took revenge the bloddy way too, now all i see when i sleep are bad memories., What im telling you is that you cant handle everything no matter the determination. You need to learn how to be a team player again. Or to enjoy the day like i do just lay around look at the sky then you know what im talking about go take a vacation." Lays down and looks up into the sky and closes eyes.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

"I can't afford to risk another friend of mine." Shiro looked down. "i know you guys are strong.. so if I died before we reach the top floor. Please, do whatever you can to save this people." Shiro looked up at the skies. "It's funny, I'm not even the top player but based on my attitude it looks like these people depends on us." Shiro closed his eyes and remembered everything in the real world. he opens his eyes, he stands up. "I won't die. not until I clear this game!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Punches Shiro "Yo Dumbass you aint alone, you got me and Yumi to help rember that, when will you learn you aint alone"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

"whatever the result is, I'm going to clear this game!" Shiro said it while holding his Excalibur.. "I'll save myself, everyone. I will do anything even risking my own life just to clear this game for Kazuya, for you and Yumi."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:02 pm

"What you getting soft now, haha" Kenpachi appears "I would love to go back to the real world but im starting to love it here, everyday just sitting killing stuff, i mean I miss everyone back in the real world but im used to here if we go back to the real world i would miss here. But that just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 am

"they still got no info about the next boss, but they are planning to infiltrate the boss room 3 weeks from now." Shiro looked at the sky. "They are on a rush. They intend to clear this game as soon as possible. It has been 2 years since we got trapped here, I wonder what my family is doing right now." Shiro looked sober.

*few moments later*

Shiro took out his Excalibur. "with this sword, I gained a chance to free everyone trapped inside this world. But i've been thinking lately, I'm starting to love this world. The Floating Castle Aincrad. My question is, can we survive?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 am

"oh hey, ya it is," sits up and stretches, and yawns "so got any info about new boss?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 am

as Shiro reached the Frontlines. He gained a lot of information. "well are you sure about that? If your leader's decision is final, just come over at my house. the old Meister Saint's Castle." Shiro walked out and went back to the castle.

Shiro noticed Kenpachi on the roof. "yo! nice weather isn't it Kenpachi." Shiro appeared beside Kenpachi in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"C ya" walks out the door and vanishes on to the roof and sits down and lays back looking into the sky, Black Fang lays with Kenpachi against him.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Yumi takes one more look around the room the turns to Kenpachi "Well see you later" she smiles then leaves the room going to increase her medicine skill.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm

"okay, I'll go now. See you later guys." Shiro walks out of the castle door. "Teleport...Selmburg!" Shiro takes out a teleportation crystal when he reaches the spawning area.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ok, good cause i dont know when next boss raid is. Ill be on the roof of this place just chillin there or sleeping."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 am

"well, it's your choice. if you need help. just come to me, okay?" Shiro opened his game menu and he saw a notification of a message. as Shiro reads it. "I'll go back to the Frontlines, i'll just ask about the next boss raid. I'll come back ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next