Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Yumi looks at it "Cool! Was it hard to get?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:26 pm

"Good for you two, i knew you could do it, So what do you think of my new look and sword" takes out sword... just in case something did happen because of how he saw Yumi earlier. Just in case someone appeared to attack or if someone fallowed her
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Yumi seems to come to a decision she pushes any sad or stressed look from her face and quickly heads to the nearest shop she buys three new teleport crystals, it would give her an excuse if she needed one. Then she teleports back to the castle and see's Kenoachi with the two familiars. "Hey Kenpachi" she smiles "Blackfang and I can actually talk to eachother!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Kenpachi gets to the castle to see balcfang there laying in front of the door

"what are you doing here buddy, wheres Yumi" Kenpachi says while petting the wolf

"Kenpachi use your new sensing ability" Odaviing says

activates the ability sensing many things, like life forces and abilities and power.... sensing for yumi found her in the wood far from the castle... What are you doing so far away Kenpachi thinks

"uh she looks stressed and little sad, i better keep my eyes open i got a bad feeling about this, why is she way out there... BlackFang can you keep your eye on Yumi, Odaviing you two watch my back, ill stay with you and you can watch my backand ill watch yours... you two understand" Kenpach says the ability wears off and Kenapchi's eyes turn from ragon eyes back to normal, the both creatures nod.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Yumi pauses in the middle of a fight "Was that a...dragon?" she blinks. "Yumi!" She snaps back into focus and jumps back missing a blow from the monster as Blackfang says her name. "Let's finish this..Two time hit" she swings her sword at the monster and it looses it's HP disappearing. Yumi sheaths her sword. Blackfang tilts his head "Is that a new skill?" Yumi seems to actually notice Blackfang speaking to her for the first time. She looks around expecting someone to step out when she see's no one her gaze rests on Blackfang "Did you just...speak to me"
"Yes"
"Whoa...that's cool" Blackfang almost seems to roll his eyes at Yumi low grade response. Just then a message pops up in front of Yumi. A somewhat grim look seems to settle on her face. It's being awhile since I've heard from them she thinks to herself then looks at BlackFang. "I'm going into town, you should go back home" Blackfang tilts his head slightly at her then disappears. Yumi looks at the message again. "Katsuki...You better be alive" Yumi murmurs to herself smashing a crystal and teleporting to the town of beginnings.

Yumi looks around for a moment then see's a small group of people in familiar black hoods. She walks over to them. "Here's you next job" one of them says handing her a scroll. Yumi looks at the scroll "And after this you'll tell me where she is?"
"Of course" the hooded figure says beginning to walk away "Good luck" Yumi frowns and opens the scroll a cold feeling rising inside her she actually drops the scroll and accordingly it shatters but Yumi doesn't need to look at it again. If she wanted to see Katsuki they wanted her to in turn kill the only two friends she had...Shiro and Kenpachi...Yumi looks at the ground. She couldn't kill them....just to see Katsuki again..Could she?
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Dragon Lord Knepachi starts to fly back to Shiro's castle wondering what Shiro and Yumi will think when seeing me.

"I am glad you saved me Kenpachi or i would never have been able to retake my throne" Odahviing says

"No i am glad, you showed me what it was like to have a true bond, other than my friends.. This armor is so light and the sword is so strong, Im glad we defatted Alduin together." Kenpachi says

Flies closer and closer to the castle.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

The Sky Phoenix Appeared.
"So.. Natsu, you found a Master? and you're trying to defeat me to gain you're full self? I know this man. Shiro, the Black Saint. King Arthur's Executor. The King of Knights. Wielder of the Legendary Excalibur and Caliburn." Sky Phoenix Said

Natsu: "Creator, we're here to fight you. I need to be back on my full self."

Shiro: "The Sky Phoenix. So Majestic.. But I must defeat her right?"

"Sword Knight. draw your sword and show me you are worthy of my power!"
Phoenix's Health Bars: 10

Shiro draws out his sword. "Let's do this! Natsu! Petrifying Roar! Commence Battle!"

Natsu roared but The Sky Phoenix was not affected. "Shiro, my powers are useless to my creator. You are the only who should fight her."

"in that case." Shiro used Shunpo and appeared in front of the Sky Phoenix. The Phoenix used her wing to attack. but Shiro dodged it and leaps up. "Ignition Break!" the Phoenix was hit directly. "Nitoryu Genkai Combo. Starbust Stream!" a 16 hit combo was unleashed. a Direct Hit on the Phoenix. "Eclipse!" a 27 hit combo. another Direct Hit. "Liberation......" Shiro unleashed the barrage of slashes.. "....Break!" The stab hit the Phoenix. The Phoenix's health bar is down to 4. "

"Shiro, you're strength is not enough! Sky Execution!" The Phoenix unleashed massive Sky Flames towards Shiro. but.. Shiro is blocking it. "What?!" the Phoenix was shocked.

"The Ability of the Greatest Sword Knight.. the Ability that wiped 300 samurais in just one attack. Rengoku.... Oni Giri! (Purgatory Demon Slash)" Shiro leaps towards the attacking Sky Phoenix and drains it's HP to 0.

the Hp bars are gone and the Sky Phoenix became an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Kenpachi and Odahviing fly into the cave then a huge blast of fire comes from deeper in the cave. Odahviing breathes ice then fire to stop it.

"Ahhh Odahviing i havent seen you in a while, i thought you have died?" the dragon king says

"I did died by my good friend brought me back, and now im going to take my rightful throne back from you Alduin"

"Thats the dargon names, Alduin?" Kenpachi askes

"Yes" Odahviing answers

"Well lets dot this"

Kenpachi vanshes, and Odahviing flies at the dragon breaking the sound barriar and headbutting the dreagon taking little life down.
Then Alduin throws the Odahviing back and breaths fire and hits Odahviing and burning him a little but taking little damage to his life.

Kenpachi comes from the sealing taking out his Hades sword and going to stab the dragon. The dragon looks up at him and moves his tail sending Kenpachi threw the air and hitting Odahviing.. Kenapchi life goes down by a 1/4

"Well he is strong illgive him that" Knpachi says
"Ya he is but remeber my abilites and yours and our bond." Odahviing says
"Ive got an idea, my shadow sphere probally wont work so ill do it and you breath ice spikes and fire then charge at him with another headbut.. ill teleport high up again and come down at him at his head."

They do it "onemillion Shadow swords" creates a sphere around the dragon. as Odahviing breathes ice spikes and fire, at the same time the dragon swipes his tail and moves his wings to counter the swords but then gets hit by the ice and fire damaging his life to only 3 bars left.

Kenpachi stands upside down and lunges at the dragon with enogh force to be as fast as a speeding bullet maybe faster and hits the dragon right in the head forcing his health to go down tio one bar

Kenpachi and the dragon jump baack "Good just Odahviing."

"Ill finish him"

Kenpachi steps in front of Alduin. Takes out his regular demon sword, "Hear me shadows be my weapon be my shield, make shadows into what my mind thinks, shadows hear me and poisen the earth. Suck the life out of my eneimies."

As Kenpachi finishes the sentence, a black and bluish wake of darkenss surronds the dragon and poissnes and squeses unti the dragons life is gone nad the dragon shatters..

After that Kenpachi falls to the floor, "what is this."

"you are going to be reborn" Odahviing says

Kenpachi shatters into pieces but dosnt die.

Odahviing gains tramendes power.

Then Kenpachi is reborn with a bright light and spawns in front of the dragon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Wow this feels so pwerful, this is the dragon king armor. i feel like i can destroy anything."

takes out new sword
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(ignore the dragons around sword, just sword)

"wow"

swings sword destroys a chunk out of the wall in the cave even though Kenpachi diddnt even put much force into the swing

"oh my god this is so powerful, thank you for telling me this"

Kenpachi gets on the dragon and they both walk out of the cave... Outside there are dragons wating for something to come out

Then the dragons all bow thier head "All hail the dragon king and lord"

Then Odaviing raors and the sound stretches across Arincad... Yumk hears and even Shiro hears the roar
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 pm

as Shiro entered the mysterious place.. he kept walking till he reached a room. and the stone is in the middle.. "There it is, Natsu. I'll go get it." as Shiro gets near the stone, the place started to shake. and they were teleported in the sky. but it seems that Shiro and Natsu are not falling. they can walk in the sky. "Natsu, what happened?" Natsu answered. "This is the stage where you fight the Sky Phoenix the rival enemy of Odahviing's King. You need to kill the phoenix to obtain the stone inside her." Shiro was surprised and asked. "How are you related to the Sky Phoenix? You're a Lion." Natsu answered proudly. "The Sky Phoenix is the Lord of all the Sky Creatures or Familiars. I was her masterpiece, her greatest creation ever."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Flying to the the place... i huge cave enetrence. "Jeez this is huge."

"Kenpachi i want to warn you, Kill the dragon king, a dragon becomes the new dragon king if a dragon kills the king, if i human kills the king, they gain 50% of the pwoer anf the rest goes to thier familair dragon. But one thing happens when that happens, you will die, but only your body will be destroyed. But you will not actuel die, you will just be reborn with new skills and cloths. You will be reborn as a Dovakien or in our languege Dragon born. You will have 10 times the speed of the max level or any skill. More strength. and special set of abilities but i dont know the abilities."

"That pretty serious things to consider. But dont worry we can do it, as a team" kenpachi says back

they both head into the cave
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Yumi draws her sword as a monster comes in sight she looks down at blackfang "You ready?" Blackfang growls in response. She and Blackfang sped a few hours together taking down some monsters.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 am

as Shiro went to Algade to get the stone.

"Hey Natsu. You sure this is the entrance to that sacred place you're telling me about??"

"yes Shiro. But I must warn you.. There is no turning back.." says Natsu

"okay." Shiro said as Natsu opened the door.. and.

"Woah! this place is amazing!" Shiro Said
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

(that knda sucks the site dead.... Well we found out why the pictures were gone.)

Flying back into the castle and landing and resting Odahviing says "There is a sword that only a master of a dragon can get. I belive your the only one that has ever sussefully tamed a dragon."

Kenpachi jumps up "Why diddnt you tell me this earlier"

"Before i died you wernt i high enogh level but now you are, but there is a catch, you have to kill the dragon king, our leader in order to gain the sword. I wont lie, i am the strongest of any creature in this game but even i am a little frightend by this dragon because it belongs to the owner of this game"

"Lets go" Kenpachi yells out.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Shiro appears after Kenpachi flew away. "It's okay Black Fang. Yumi can take care of you." pets Black Fang. Natsu jumped over Shiro's shoulder. "You can get the crystal anytime you want. but to warn you, in that area. it's only me and you who can enter." Natsu says.

"and what about that ring? where can I find an accessory smith?" Shiro said and remembered something. "I know where to go! haha"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"Just a heads up Black Fang's ability to teleport is still active with him, so i beliave you can use it or you have to hold him i dont know, but at least he does have an ability" he syas to Yumi. After Kenpachi stops petting the wolf, another monster comes from behind Kenpachi, Odahviing looks down and bite the the monster and throws in the air and breaths ice spikes that peirce the monster and the monster shatters. "Thanks Odahviing"
"Well ill leave you two be, to get to know eachother better and form a bond and maybe he will talk to you like Odahviing talks to me through the bond we have created. I wasnt able to do that as well with black Fang because i already made a strong bond with my dragon, and i thibk also the fact that it was Black Fang that saved me from myself after my friends died, i was grieving and he saved me but never made a strong bond with Black Fang, but i loved this wolf a lot." Kenpachi says
Then jumps back in the dragon and flies away.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 am

after Shiro learned about the stone from natsu. "where can I find these stone? is there a place still hidden that any other players haven't gained access yet?"

"of course. it's in Algade. a place that only my owner can access." Natsu says.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 am

"Ah yeah, I figured it was best to get used to fighting with a familiar now..." Yumi says.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 pm

"well im off nice to see you two can understand each other, i could tell by your reaction that Natsu spoke to you." gets on Odahviing and flies away

little father still flying, activats ability Dragon's eye, the ability allows me to see anything the dragon sees in heat seeking, and can see really far. Sees a person and a beast attacking a monster in the wood near the castle
"That must be Yumi, want to check it out Odahviing"
flys tword Yumi's postion, flies over the monster and sees Black Fang attack the monster
waves to Yumi "Hey im guesing your training?"
Odahviing lands and Kenpachi gets off, and walks tword Black Fang and starts to pet him, "Hey buddy, how have you been"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 am

"well.. that was Natsu's Ability. 'Sky Lion Bijuudama' that cool huh?" Shiro looked at Natsu.. "I'm glad your physical appearance don't evolve.. you're so cute Natsu.."

"Shiro.. there is one more ability of mine that can transform me for the moment I use that certain skill and while I'm in battle with you.. all you have to do is to find a certain stone and forge it as a Ring."

Shiro was shocked.. "Natsu?! you can speak?"

"no.. It was your bond that understands me." rawr..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

Yumi looks at blackfang who looks back "Well I guess we should go train huh?" Blackfang tilts his head slightly. Yumi gets up and heads outside with Blackfang following her "I guess we should go find some monster's..."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

seeing the destruction Kenpachi heals up and sees what it is, and it is Shiro with Nastu. "dam" Odahviing lands beside Kenpachi "Kenpachi are you ok ik i went a quarter of my energy against you" Odahviing says to Kenpachi telepathically "Im allright, i just wasnt expecting you to be that fast" Kenpachi says back. "Shiro sorry if it seems like im taling to myself, my beast tamer skill pretty high and my bond with Odahviing is so strong that we can communicate with our minds to each other, if your bong with Natsu gets to the point mine is at you might be abl to understand his thoughts too.. But anyway what was that?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

after Shiro leveled up Natsu. Natsu gained a new ability. "Bijuudama" natsu released a ball of void energy. it hits the center of the forest and leaving a trace of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 pm

After getting back to castle, takes out sword and goes into woods, "ok we are going to train Odahviing, i want you to goat me like you would an enmy, i can handle it, i have got some new skills" runs at Odahviing, flys up and doges, breaths fire at Kenpachi, after the smoke clears Kenpachi still standing there. Odahviing flys really high and dive bombs at Kenpachi breathing fire and ice, doging the blows, jumps up at the dragon and dispears and appears on top of the dragon, "I told you i have new skills, i can travel in the shadows, telepert in shadows and when you dived bombed your wings created a shadow on your wings" Odahviing turn upside down, and forces his body agaisnt the ground squishing Kenpachi agiast the ground while crashing into trees on the way down. The dragon seems to be lifted up, by Kenpachi and is. "Pretty good, Kenpachi's life goes down by a quater, "I forgot your one of the strongest familiar. even when i lttle attack like that could bring down my health that far. eh SHADOW STRIKE OF ONE MILLION SWORDS" shadow swords rush at the dragon, surrounding the dragon in a black sphere. Tje dragon looks down and breaths fire, and the sphere is gone, in a sudden flys at Kenpachi breaking the sound barrier and it Kenpachi, Kenpachi goes flying into the Castle. Kenpachi's life goes down into the dark orange. Kenpachi coughs "Your smart you know the fire would create light and knew the sword need shadows then you broke the sound barrier and hit me stright on, i couldnt even see you or doge you. You are the strongest familier.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm

after Shiro leveled Natsu up. He decided on what Natsu's ability has become now. "okay Natsu, showtime." Natsu growls and petrified all of the monsters. "..and??" Natsu runs swiftly past the petrified monsters, and as Natsu pass by the petrified monsters shatters. "..woah!! that's awesome Natsu! now we're going to level you up to unlock a new skill."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 am

After Knepachi does what he wants in town, calls Odahviing and gets on and starts to fly back to the castle
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:48 am

"what else have you got there Natsu?" Shiro opens the pet window and read Natsu's Information.. as he reads the info, he discovered that Natsu's Abilities are evolving as Natsu levels up. "so... I'm curious about this evolution.. let's go and level you up."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Out o bordem gets up and hopes up on Odahviing and flys into town
all the town people are scared at a dragon flying into town for no reason.. as Odahviing lands Kenpachi jumps off "no need to be scared people just my familiar"
the strategist from the boss raids come up to Kenpachi, "I though you had wolf?"
"I did but this is my old one and a good friend, Shiro had his heart when he came back for some reason and i still had the flower cause it diddtn decay because of the bond i created with Black Fang."..
"That cool, good thing too i just got a report about the next boss room, i guess the boss room has floating islands and the boss can fly, so if we can find a way to get your familiar in there it would help." he syas
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

"okay, Natsu.. Show me what you got!"

Natsu: rawr!! natsu growled at all the monsters at the Castle Dungeon and It petrified the monsters..

"woah.. so that's your ability, you can petrify everything. Nice ability you got the little one."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 am

"Allright your loss haha" goes outside and hops on Odahviing and lifts off, starts to go up as far as they can. Jumps off of Odahviing and sky dives for a couple thousand feet then Odahviing dives back down and catches Kenpachi. After that they train a little getting down breathing fire and ice where Kenpachi told Odahviing to breath it. Then goes back to castle and gets down and Odahviing lays, down and Kenpaachi lays against Odahviing "This is just like old times huh..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 am

"I'm happy that you both agree with me." Shiro answered with a smile. "and about that ride.. maybe next time. I'm still going to train with natsu."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am

Yumi doesn't say anything if there was one thing she didn't like it was heights...she almost shudders at the thought yep her and heights didn't mix...
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm

I think that good" agreeing with Yumi "Well if thats it ill be going, have to get used to riding Odahviing again, if any of you want to ride just ask me, ill be more thn happy to take you."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

"I think that's a good idea Shiro, all of us know what it's like to loose a friend so the best way to use this stone is by making it so someone else doesn't have to go through the same thing" Yumi says brightening up her attitude a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm

"Even if if that person killed is not one of us?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Shiro looked up and tried to cheer up. "So I decided to use this for the next player who will die in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Yumi blinks she didn't know who Kazuya was but whoever she or he was had obviously being important to Shiro. Yumi looks at the ground so there was no way to revive dead player's after all...or at lest not one's that had being dead for long.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 pm

"I thought I can resurrect Kazuya using this. But when I learned about the 2nd rule, I got disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Yumi nods "I heard of it in the Beta test,but I wasn't aware anyone had actually managed to obtain the item..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

"so you're here... I just want to show you guys... this." Shiro showed them some kind of crystal. "This item is called Divine Stone of Returning Soul." Shiro caught Kenpachi and Yumi's attention. "I got this during the Christmas special event, Defeat Nicholas The Renegade. This item can be used to revive a recently fallen player. but..... the player can only be revived within 10 seconds of his/her death."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Yumi walks into the room "so what's up?" She asks leaning against the wall beside the door.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am

just shrugs, "I dont know, she ether back in town or snuck by me while i was asleep"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 am

"looks like Yumi won't be coming.. I wonder where she is? you have any idea Kenpachi?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

facing the window, Shiro turns around and looked at Kenpachi. "where is Yumi? Let's wait for her."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Just looks up at Shiro.... gets up walks slowly and casually into the grand room. "What is it, i was just asleep"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

after getting his new armor refined/upgraded to +40, Shiro immediately goes to the castle.

when Shiro reached the castle. "Kenpachi! Yumi! meet me at the Grand Room. I'll show you something!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Starts to fly away... Gets to the castle gets something to drink, and goes back out side.
Odahviing is laying down outside the castle, Kenpachi goes up and lays against Odahviing and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

"I'll be staying for a while. I need a good smith to upgrade my new armor."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Odahviing lands and Natsu jumps off. "Well im going to go back to the castle and rest up." gets up on Odahviing "If you guys want a ride ill give you one but only 2 people and and maybe a familiar cant get up, so one person will be left behind. But if you two want to stay you guys can."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"i haven't tested Natsu's Full Ability yet. all I know that he is a sky lion cub. and he's cute too." looks at natsu and pets him.. "Yumi, you'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 am

Yumi looks at Black Fang she had never really thought about having a familiar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next