Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:20 pm

"let's quit playing around." Shiro said to the big enemy, katsuki's team mate.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu: Hiten Mugen Zan!(Flying Heaven Infinite Slash)" An ancient and seemingly lost move used by the original Hiko Seijūrō, Hiten Mugen Zan is a shinsoku charge followed by a slash of unrivaled power.

thus Shiro drained the enemies HP into 0.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 pm

"The funny thing it aint magic all i did is use the electricity from the ground and my sword as a conductor, did u notice we both got electrocuted, i just diddnt take damage... But anyway nice move Katsuki.. cutting me there"

Kenpachi then appears behind Katsuki, swung his sword and she blocked it, but the ground behind her was all kicked up from the force of the swing. After that starts overwhelm katsuki with tremendous speed, no one could keep up with Kenpachi's movements, the only thing people see are sparks from Katsuki blocking, but then cuts Katsuki a couple times then kicks her at the wall of the arena.

Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 pm

"Kenpachi! Be careful! Don't use any magic ! they will disqualify us! REMEMBER! THIS IS A DUEL OF KENJUTSU!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Katsuki jumps slightly as she is electrocuted she immediately moves on offensive. She swings a couple of rapid cuts towards him not expecting any to hit as Kenpachi blocks them all. On the last on though As Kenpachi raises his blade to deflect she quickly changes her grip slashing him on the other side
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:11 am

Shiro is just standing not even paying attention to fighting.
the enemy got a little annoyed of Shiro's arrogance.
"you should focus on fighting me black saint. or should i say Black Snake?" the enemy laughed hard and Shiro got pissed off.

Shiro then disappeared in the speed of light and appeared behind the big man.
"let's play a little." the enemy heard Shiro and faced backwards as Shiro hit him with his sword hilt and knocked the enemy down.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 am

"Eh you've seen nothing yet" Kenpachi said

He then attacks her and disappears and appears behind her and she block the attack as she makes sure that he can't use combos to overpower her so she keeps the block stance with kenpachi and her sword tangled up
"Bad idea to just keep blocking" he says as his whole sword starts to amit lighting
Electrocuting Katsuki a little as a little life goes down in her health bar
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 am

Yumi instantly heads for the girl whom had being talking to Katsuki earlier. She swings her sword directly at the girls head when suddenly the girl seems to disappear. "Crap she's fast!" Yumi says turning at last minute to block a slash from behind.

Katsuki blocks Kenpachi's attack with her own sword. "Nice sword" she comments feeling the strength in her own swords power increase to match the strength Kenpachi's.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:47 pm

"Allright everyone be careful remember for the final round we have to kill them so now screwing up... Ill distract Katsuki so you two can can focus on the other two."

As the announcer starts the match Kenpachi takes out his sword and rushes Katsuki and the other two and stop suddenly and swings his sword and a huge force rushes tword Katsuki and her two teammates..destorying the ground as the force of the swing moves tword the enemy.

"This should scatter them to let Yumi nad Shiro take them one on one."

"NOW YUMI SHIRO WHILE THIER SCATTERED FROM MY SWING ENGAGE THEM AND REMEMBER TO KEEP AN EYE ON EACH OTHERS LIFES OKAY" Kepachi yells out to them

Then attacks Katsuki.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

Yumi blinks as the earthquakes stop most people were turning and staring at Kenpachi when the announcer declares the final round should begin. Yumi watches as Katsuki and two players she had never seen before walk to the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 pm

"haha Cant wait till next round" Kenpachi says as he sit down real quick to recover all of his strength... Then an earthquake like feeling comes over the stadium as Kenpachi recovers his power. The earthquakes keep getting worse as Kenpachi just sits there... then the quakes stop suddenly and Kenpachi gets up

"aaaa I feel much better now, i felt weird with out my real power" he says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"good job Yumi." Shiro sheaths his katana. "yo! announcer. what are you waiting for?!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Yumi smiles "Yep!" She calls back then runs directly towards her opponent who raises their sword as if to block a frontal attack. Yumi draws her sword up at an angle and at last moment twists to the side. Her opponent already have guessed her move raises his sword up to block her what he didn't see was the small blue crystal in her free hand Yumi suddenly releases pressure on the sword and ducks beneath her opponents arms as he stumbles forwards smashing the crystal against his chest. A cut comes down towards Yumi's head and she dodges by a hair now on the defensive she blocks a backhand only to have to dodge an overhead cut when a suddenly the sword seems to come out of no where towards her then stops a few centimetres from her side. Yumi lets out a breath of relief as her opponent was paralysed she quickly takes the chance to slash him across the stomach and then uses a heal crystal releasing him from the paralysis.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 am

"yeah.. I think Yumi can handle it. right Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 am

Kenpachi at that moment used his speedto appear behind the the other kid and swing but he blocked it at kenpachi surprise " wait you have a special demon sword don't you?" Kenpachi asks
"Yes I do" he replies
Shit this is tough he has that sword. I know I'm stronger but his sword grants him special strength" kenpchi thinks to himself

But the kid appeared behind kenpachi but he dogged it.... he the kid keeps using fast combos to try to overpower kenpachi with speed so kenpachi keeps having to doge....
"I'm bored now I'll finish you if that's fine" kenpachi says he keeps dogging

Then as the kid keeps slashing sword... Kenpachi catches the sword and breaks it with his bare hand
"I thought that sword was so pose to be strong but I guess not" kenpachi says
Then takes his sword and slashed the kid.... people in the stands were stunned that kenpachi caught the sword... kenpachi won his match.... "now it up to yumi eh shiro" he says walking tword shiro

Last edited by Vexxum on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 am

"we're all set.. now to fight a Weapon Master." Shiro paused to stance for drawing his sword.

while the Weapon Master Draws out his bow and fired to arrow to Shiro. But Shiro dodged it and charged in with Shunpo. the Weapon Master draws his sword and swinged it forward to Shiro but Shiro dodged it with a sidestep and used swift slashes but the W.M.'s shield blocked it, the enemy then prepares for the counterattack but Shiro used shunpo to swiftly get out of attack range, and as he moved around the enemy, he leaps up.

"Hitten Mitsurugi Ryu, Battoujustu: Ryu Sou Sen!"

Shiro landed a direct hit at the Weapon Master. and he won the 1 on 1.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 am

"Ya it fine" Kenpachi says as he actuel takes out his sword for this match.

"OH hell ya im ready to go" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 am

Yumi draws her katana as the semi's match starts "Guess I'll take the one on the left.." she looks at Kenpachi "If that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

"I'll take on the leader. it's been my dream to fight a Weapon Master."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 pm

"Do i look worried they no match for us, we on a whole different level" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

"the semis is about to start. and it's against the famous front liners from the Knights of Blood Guild. this won't be easy Kenpachi. "
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm

"Ill keep it but i dont think ill need" Kenpachi Puts the crystal away
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

"I don't think I could risk using this crystal. take this Yumi, you need this more than I need it." Shiro hands over the red crystal to Yumi
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Yumi smiles slightly "Just a little something I managed to make before we left for the competition" she says in a somewhat innocent voice. Then after a moment begins to explain "There are three possible effects for this crystal to have so it's kinda a risk a suppose but any are helpful. The first effect is that it cuts an opponents speed by two thirds, second is it forms a type of red sludge if this latches onto your opponent or you it will basically crystallise whatever it touches and lastly the third effect it can have is a simple paralysis...I've only got those two so be careful how you use them..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 am

"one question Yumi. what is this crystal exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

"Ok ill use it when i need to" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 pm

"Kenpachi, know the only reason why I'm saying'fine' to you killing Katsuki is because I can't. I'm not strong enough in combat too otherwise I would be killing her" she hands him the red crystal. "If you need help at any point during the fight smash it" she hands another red crystal to Shiro "Something tells me that dying here would bad even with the revival crystals"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Kenpachi notices that Yumi is holding something tight and after what he said

"Look Yumi im not trying to be a jerk or anything im doning this because it needs to be done... I wont accept your forgiveness either cause i know if i kill your friend you will hate me a little so im just making sure you really want to go through with this" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Yumi nods holding the red crystal that was still in her hand a little tighter "I know"

Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Hey if you guya dont mind can i take Katsuki, i want to finish what we started" Kempachi says as he watches the other fights going on

"and Yumi remember what i said before i wont show mercy so you better be ready"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:39 pm

"I don't think you'll be bored much longer Kenpachi because it looks like we'll be versing Katsuki's team soon..."Yumi says "I found out their team name it's 'Shadowed Thorns'"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:59 pm

"Nice Shiro... This is boring we arnt evn trying. Hopefully the semi's will be tougher cause im getting bored." Kenpachi says

Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

"good job Kenpachi.. now, it's my turn." Shiro said with confidence. and as the Announcer called the Playing Team for the Quarter Finals.

"For the Quarter Final match for bracket A. The Meister Saints vs The Red Sun. Players, please proceed in the arena." The announcer said.

"Showtime. Kenpachi, Yumi. Let's go." and as Shiro and the others walked in. the announcer officially started the fight. but Shiro is just standing without even preparing to draw his sword. "You can all attack at the same time if you want." Shiro says with confidence. The opponents was taunted and started to run all at the same time to attack Shiro. But as the enemies came closer and started to swing the swords to Shiro, used Shunpo to step pass in front of the enemies and after Shiro step past the enemies, the opponents were knocked down all at the same time and he won.

"MATCH OVER!! The Meister Saints Win!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm

"Thanks but it was no fun i diddnt even have to take out my sword." Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Yumi watches the fight end if she was allowed to use her crystals then these fights would become much easier. As she thinks she mindlessly fingers a small red crystal. "Nice work Kenpachi" she says as he comes back over.

Katsuki was watching from the crowd as Kenpachi defeated the other team. A moment later one of Katsuki's team members appear "Their being held in the announcer's stand..." The team member murmurs. A smile spreads across Katsuki's face as she heard this then disappeared in the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 am

"Haha awesome" Kenpachi says

As the next round started and the announcer said start Kenpachi disappeared and came up behind two of the opponent and smashed their face down into the ground then dogged the attack by the third person and appeared in front of the person and kicked him into the wall and our team won the round in a matter of seconds

"That was too easy... no fun" Kenapchi says sarcastically
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:50 am

"well, it doesn't matter anymore as long as we can protect each other." Shiro and the team walked in the arena. "Kenpachi, I give you this match. Go ahead and finish this quickly."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 am

"Yumi nice fight tho" Kenpachi says to cheer her up from Shiro pity

"We endded that pretty quick" Kenpachi says as they are all are walking back into the tunnel as the next round starts
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 am

"i think no.."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:20 am

Yumi frowns at Shiro's pity then shrugs it off "Are we allowed crystals in the fight?" Yumi suddenly asks an idea forming in her mind.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 am

Shiro looked at Yumi with pity. "yeah.. that's all that matters, right?"

Shiro says on his mind. "at this rate, we would not be able to launch the first attack coz that will leave Yumi open for attack. all we can do for the next battle is to focus on counterattacks."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 am

Yumi shifts slightly embrassed that she had lost her fight. "Well at lest we're through to the next round" she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Shiro used shunpo and runs past the enemy. "you forgot about me us." Shiro prepares to draw the sword and the moment Shiro passed the enemy, the enemy was hit by his fast sword drawing ability.

The Announcer said. "Shiro using only one sword. now that's something new. and it's seems like he gained the special skill battoujutsu(sword drawing). he is truly a skilled player." and as he notice all of the opponents were done. "Duel Over! The Meister Saints win!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Yumi who had being stuck in a game of dodge and hit against the third member of the opposing team. She dodges a strike from the other player side stepping she twists her sword swinging towards him when suddenly he turns and slashes at her. Yumi's eyes widen and she goes to dodge a moment too late. She was out.

Last edited by Yume on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

the man with the greatsword starts to attack shiro. "too slow." as Shiro hold the handle of yamato and preparing to draw it and he used shunpo to step behind the man. "Vanish." Shiro sheaths his sword. the man was slashed but any other player including Kenpachi didn't see Shiro slashed or even draw the sword. "Yumi, it's on you."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

"ill take the kid with the demon sword" Kenpachi says as the announcer says start using his speed to appear behind the kid and hit him first as he is out of the round cause he was hit first.... Then Kenpachi uses his speed to just sit against the wall as he watched Shiro and Yumi fight.

"Well that was fast" he says under his breath.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 pm

"I think I know who... "The Grand Ark vs The Meister Saints" trying to take revenge on me I guess?"

The announcer called the names of the teams for the 1st match. "Team Grand Ark and Team Meister Saints, please proceed on the battle arena."

as Shiro and the others walked in the announcer explains the rules of the tournament. "This will be a 3 on 3 duel. for the Elimination Rounds we will be implementing the first strike mode. who ever landed a direct hit first wins. for the Championship Match will be a Deathmatch. but don't worry, the Admin provided resurrection stones for the losing team. So are you ready?"

Shiro nods. "More than ready!" as he looks on the opponent fiercely. "Kenpachi, Yumi, will make this a 1 on 1 battle. I'll be picking the man with the Greatsword."

Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Kenpachi just shrugs his shoulders not knowing who we are facing first.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Yumi nods "Anyway I wonder who we're versing first"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 pm

"Ok I just wanted to make sure you were ready for what was to come in a fight against here." Kenpachi says back to Yumi
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Yumi looks at Kenpachi "I can't beat her in a fight." she says rather bluntly. "Katsuki's fighting skills surpass mine even though I'm fully leveled up." Yumi looks at Kenpachi "If someone were to kill her I wouldn't stop them, she's chosen her path and I've chosen mine. My job is to heal and well..she's chosen one where she kills. That goes against everything the Katsuki I knew stood for and what I stand for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next