Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

"woah... wait Yumi! come back!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Yumi looks at Kenpachi "you were watching me? Well I thought my friend was dead...when someone came to me with proof that she was alive I agreed to do everything he asked so I could see her again and finally say sorry for abandoning her during that first fight!...Besides do you two really think I would lead you into a trap that wouldn't be able to survive" Yumi says with somewhat growing anger she pushes off the wall and goes to leave.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yumi, tell me.. is that true? Did you really tried to kill us? what pushed you to turn your back on us?! That Katsuki, I've heard that name before, Grandark told me that there is one PKer who match his strength."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"Thats a lie when i got back i saw a man give you a scroll then you changed and tryed to kill us, after that scroll you changed.... i dont know why but you did, sorry for kinda spying i was trying to locate you"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

"Katsuki is...was...my friend" Yumi says quietly "She's supposed to be dead...Until today I haven't seen her since the game started."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Flies back to the castle

Kenpachi goes up to both natsu and Black Fang "You two fought well" petting them as he said it
just listins to shiro and Yumi
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

"Yumi, who was her? and what did she do to make you turn your back on us."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Yumi says nothing just uses a crystal to teleport back to the castle where she leans against one of the walls of the meeting room looking out a window.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 pm

"She escaped. For now, we have to go back to the castle. Yumi, you owe us a lot of explanation." Shiro grew his wings and started flying..
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Katsuki holds up a teleport crystal "How are you going to stop me" she smashes it "See you three around"

Yumi slashes at a PKer stopping just before his hp disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm

"up to yumi.. i belive we should at least restrain her" Kenpachi yells from riding the dragon
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm

"should we let her go Kenpachi? Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Odahviing lands letting Yumi and Kenpachi off

"ill handle the rest of the pkers ok you guys"

gets back on th dragon and lifts off, breathing fire and ice, the reamaing pker died

"Good job Odaviing" he says

flies around scouting the area making sure that was the last of them
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

"I.." Yumi nods then draws her sword "sorry"

Katsuki assess the state of the fight, they had already beaten nearly all of the pker's even the one's her level. She blinks "hm...I think I might go now"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm

"Yumi, I give you this Killer. can you beat her? or you want us to deal with her?"

Natsu: "Shiro, that woman is dangerous. Don't let your guard down."

"don't worry about that, Natsu. There is still one thing that I haven't tested yet since I gained the Sky Phoenix's Power."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Blocks them and senses yumi in trouble, punches the person hurting yumi, shatters into pieces

"Shiro take over for me" he yells

"Yumi snap out of it, are you ok" Picks up Yumi and jumps up on Odahviing and hovers over the battle field, "keep fighting Odahviing"

"Yumi are you ok come on talk"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Katsuki shrugs "I'm surprised you've stopped so many of my friends" she says then darts forwards and faints a left strike following with a right hand one and a overhead strike.

Yuki shakes her head beginning to recover when someone grabs her holding a sword to her throat. Yuki tries to call out but a hand clamps over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 pm

"Katsuki, I don't what's your intention on attacking us. But whatever it is, you won't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm

"Like i already said you cant win"

Kenpachi throws a slash, she blocks it but some life is taken away,

"Im surprised you blacked that" he said
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Shiro, The Sky Knight. King Arthur's Executor. The Black Saint. and I shall pass my judgement on to you."

"Nitoryu Genkai Combo.. Zantetsuken! Odin's Judgement!" Shiro knocked the PKers. "Natsu, petrify them. If any of you tries to use force again, I shall punish you with death!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Katsuki hits the tree and lands in a crouch her armor taking the damage it would've done. "Your not bad" Katsuki says seemingly unfazed as she selects a different sword from her item list.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 pm

catches her sword, "Shiro watch my back"

Kenpachi kicks her, she goes flying across the field and hits tree moves tword her "Yoou cant beat us, a dragon wolf and lion are taking out your army"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Katsuki doesn't react as the lion grabs her she looks at Shiro "Your annoying too...that's why we're going to kill you..all three of you"

Yumi doesn't respond.

That's when the Pker's start coming forwards attacking as one large whole. Each were level 92 or higher. Katsuki breaks free of Natsu's grip and goes straight for Kenpachi "Heavens Dance" she says bluntly her attacking speed suddenly increasing.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 pm

"Natsu, help yourself." Natsu:"My pleasure!"

"Hey Kenpachi! I want to have some fun too... Nitoryu Genkai Combo.. Black Moon Slash!" shiro knocked the half of the army of PKers in one flash."

"Tell me, what do you want from us?"

Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

KenPachi takes the sword from Yumi's throat "Dont oy ever threaten a friend of ours"

Odahviing flies down and breaths fire and kills some of the pk then lands and bites down on a few more

"Black Fang help out old firend, Shiro let nastu have some fun too"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 pm

"hehe, you never learned.. Natsu, grab a hold of that woman."

"okay.. RAWR!!" Natsu responded.

"Tell me, what do you want? and Yumi, what pushed you to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Katsuki doesn't flinch at the fact theirs a sword to her throat as her's still pointed at Yumi. "I know what you two can do" Katsuki says softly "And I also know how to kill..." she pauses "We all do" PKer's begin to emerge from the surrounding area.

Yumi stares at Katsuki in shock "What are you-"

Katsuki moves the point of her sword so it's now touching Yumi's throat "be quiet your annoying"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 pm

The whole cave blows away... "God dammit Shiro why you always got to do that....Sorry about your little trick cave, i can blow away npc things and i put some force into a couple swings.. that what comes out of being the Dragon Lord" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Katsuki was shocked because a sword was pointed at her throat. "You won't fool anyone. you forget that I can use Illusions. Kenpachi, get out now."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm

"owowow Shiro you allright... Shit i see someone outside holding sword at Yumi, wait why is Yumi outside???!!" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Yumi pretends to be listening to the Kenpachi and Shiro talk as her mind searches for a particular memory. There was supposed to be a trap here somewhere...Yumi thinks her eyes scanning the floor. Casually she walks over to the left wall remembering now. She leans against the rock putting all her weight against it. The whole cave begins to shake rocks begin to fall quickly forming a wall behind Shiro and Kenpachi. Yumi quickly turns and begins running away out of the cave. The rock fall would trap them in there, teleport crystals wouldn't work and they would be swamped with monsters. Yumi keeps her eyes ahead it wouldn't be an easy trap for either of them to escape. Yumi steps out of the cave an blinks there was already someone outside. She frowns then she feels tears springing to her eyes "K-Katsuki!" Yumi takes a step forwards but Katsuki draws her sword pointing the tip at Yumi's throat "Yumi...I suppose I should thank you for stopping those two pests, for now anyway..I'm sure they'll be dead soon. As for you well..I guess I had better kill you too"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Kenpachi comes over "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:35 pm

"You guys wait here. I'll go and scout the area. Natsu stay with them. Use your roar if something dangerous is coming." Shiro grew his wings and flew deep inside the cave. "Flash!"

"Guys! There is something here. I don't know what this is."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm

(forget the last post sorry just did that really quickly)

switches with Shiro, slashes the mosnter and his life goes down into the red with one slash, and the one slash blows a hole in the cave just from one slash of Kenpachi's sword
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 pm

"perfect opportunity." uses Sky Ring. "Natsu! Petrifying Roar!"

Natsu: "ROAAAR!!" petrified the giant.

"Kenpachi, Yumi! Switch!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Kenapchi one slashed the monster and it died

"So Shiro whats up" he says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

As the whole cave light's up thanks to Shiro as loud rumble sounds and a giant monster seems to appear from no where "I don't think so" Yumi says moving back behind the two.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 pm

"okay Natsu, show me your true form." uses the Sky Ring.. "Cambio Form!"

"here it is Shiro. I am Natsu the Sky Lion. This is my true form. But I can't stay like this for a long time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"woah! you're so cool. okay now get back to normal. I sense Kenpachi and Yumi in some kind of danger."

Shiro flies and teleported to Taft. as Shiro reached the dungeon. "Flash!"

The cave lights up and he saw Kenpachi and Yumi.

"Nice new armor Kenpachi, congratz on killing the Dragon King."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm

"ok i can see lets go" Kenpachi's eyes turn into dragon eyes, he can in the dark and sense stuff behind him, so he has 360 dagree vision, after walking down the path a little ways we come across a dead end

"Did we miss a turn Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Yumi motions for Kenpachi to take the lead "I can't see down there..."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

"Shiro, The Sword Knight. You are truly worthy of my power. For Natsu, take this stone. the Sky Emerald. and forge it to become your true self. Shiro, from now on will be called, The Sky Knight. come here, and I will give you power, a power beyond your limitations." as Shiro comes near, the place lightened up. and when Shiro gained vision, they were back at Algade. he felt more powerful, and he has gained the ability of flight.

"woah! this is great. The Title of the Sky Knight. Not an ordinary title. Let's go Natsu, I know where can we craft that emerald." Natsu jumped on his shoulder and started to fly. Shiro reached the smith and crafted the Sky Ring.

Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

"We'll be fine, as long as we fight together we can do it" Kenpachi says

"Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm

"Huh?" Yumi snaps back to reality "Oh...well in the beta test when I found this cave not even some of the highest level player's could clear it, but the monsters in there give lots of Exp. and I think there could be some reward at the end of it...." Yumi looks at Kenpachi "But there are two things, one it's nearly completely pitch black the whole way through and second some of the monsters in there I think might ever put you and Shiro to the test"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Kenpachi arrives on Odahviing, "So is down in that cave?" he asks

"Kenpachi, plaease activate your dragon eye so you can see in the dark and have 360 dagree vision, i cant go in there im too big" Odahviing says... Kenpachi looks at him "Ok i will, i will be safe dont worry"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Yumi shrugs "Alright then, the dungeon is in taft. See you there" she and BlackFang disappear re-appearing at the dungeon. Yumi looks into the black silently remembering what happened the last time she had entered this dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm

"Nope i just got back from killing the dragon king, he left when i left, it sounds cool ill go with you, the two of us should be fine" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Yumi looks at BlackFang "Are you up for a small trip?" BlackFang tilts his head "To where?" he questions. "There's a dungeon I found during the beta test I want to know if it's still there" Blackfang nods "Alright" Yumi uses Blackfang to teleport to the dungeon in taft. She leads the way into the forest till they come to a cave. Yumi looks inside it was completely black..."It's still here" she almost whispers. Blackfang looks at her "Are we going in?" Yumi thinks for a moment "I don't know how far we'd get on our own, maybe we should ask Shiro and Kenpachi if they want to come" Blackfang tilts his head "If you want" They teleport back and Yumi looks around for her two friends she see's Kenpachi first "Hey Kenpachi do you know where Shiro is? I found a secret dungeon..."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:55 pm

"Ok well that good jus in case we need them right." pets black fang once more and leaves and jumps on top of the roof...

'Kenpachi i sense something rong with tht girl, she is different somehow, she is at unease." Odahviing says

"I know, she wouldnt leave Black Fang, and if she diddnt say anything to black fang he would have fallowed her, so she must have ordered him to come back here. But why?" Kenpachi sys in his mind to Odahviing
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

"That's pretty cool..." Yumi says and pretty much dismisses his question "I went to the town of beginnings...I guess you could say I was thinking back to that first day, plus I had to get some more teleport crystals" Yumi shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm

"Ya lost more than half my life but got reborn has a dovakin or dragon born, this sword can destroy npc things too, but my old abilities like the sadow are gone, even my old swords are gone all i have is his but thats all i need... This armor is also really light too." Kenpachi says

"So why did you leave BlackFang here, i got here and he was alone, where were you?" Kenpachi asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next